Lantus

victin0's profile photo   07/04/2015 1:45 a.m.

Hello good evening!I am new to this forum, I present.I wanted to ask everyone, if sometimes you do not have the feeling that you put the slow twice, I put it on the night and when that happens to me that I really panic.I try to always have it very clear but it is complicated.If it ever happens to me what should I do?Greetings to all (I put 27 d lantus.

victin0's profile photo
victin0
07/04/2015 1:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Face option, duration of 1 year (non-changable battery): Link
Cheap but more shabby option (changable battery): Link

I have insulcheck for Lantus and Timesulin for fast insulin.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/04/2015 3:48 a.m.

How does the insulhek work?I don't see it.The other replaces the lid I understand.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/04/2015 9 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Ok I have seen it.They are worth quite similar to 30 euros.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/04/2015 9:07 a.m.

Plan B ... Cheap, when I have ever happened to me that I have the doubt if I have put on or not, first you have to relax, that nothing happens, second, I wait 10-12 hours and I see if it costs to keep the glucoseControlled or not, if it costs it I did not put it on and then I put half of what I had, if it is under control, I put it on.

As the duration of the lantus is 20 hours, it does not just reach 24 h., In case you are wrong, both in one sense and in the other, at most flaps a small part, so you canmanage like this.

Now, it is always much better to know for sure if you have put it or not, so either with the plugs or otherwise, I recommend that you have a method to control it.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/04/2015 11:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@rafach The difference is that the Timesulin after one year you have to throw and buy another, since the battery is exhausted and it cannot be changed.In the insulcheck you change the battery when it ends.

Of course, Insulcheck is a break that bulges a lot, Timesulin is much more comfortable.For the lantus that is normal to leave it at home and put it only once a day, Insulcheck meets well, but for the rapid that you normally carry it out there and you use it more, Timesulin is much better.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/04/2015 11:31 a.m.

I did not know these APPEALJOS but I think I am going to catch one for Lantus and another for the novorapid that happens to me a lot when I am automated to prick I do not even remember.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/04/2015 11:35 a.m.

I'm on vacation and I talk from the mobile, that's why sometimes I put phrases a rare movie hahaha

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/04/2015 11:36 a.m.

Well, I have an alarm in the mobile and when it sounds like I click ☺️☺️

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
07/04/2015 9:40 p.m.

Those of you who have insulcheck, can you say if it serves both Lantus and Humalog?I knew of its existence, but I had not considered acquiring one, until last night we had the doubt of whether my daughter had punctured the lantus or not, she was clicking only and yesterday we did not realize either her father or me if I hadFact, less bad that poor thing he remembered that he had bleed him a little and taught us the brand and everything, if he didn't see me suffering all night ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/09/2015 3:36 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

No, you have to buy the exact model of the pen.If you catch it for Lantus you will only be able to use it with Lantus.With Timesulin the same happens.As I said, it is a quite shabby invention compared to Timesulin, but good if it is for the lantus and you usually leave it at home, complies.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/10/2015 12:01 a.m.

If what you wanted to say is if it is interchangeable, the answer is no.But there is a different one for each pen.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/10/2015 12:04 a.m.

@Arotorias Thank you.In principle yes, only for Lantus, which does not normally leave home.With Humalog I don't see so much problem, given the doubt of whether or not, we wait a couple of hours and we see, but with Lantus ....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/10/2015 9:44 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

What inventions!I have stayed stone = D> I didn't know this system either.It happened to me several times.The typical time that before eating you are starting a hiccup and I think, I am eating and then I punish myself, and then I forget.Or the time you are tall and say I'm clicking while I do dinner and after dinner I don't know if I have punctured.Or the time you are going to click and the mobile sounds and you attend the call and then you already eat and then do not remember if you click or not ... jiji I also applied the alarm system, but alsoIt happened to me that I said, ah okay, I finish what I am doing and schooly, and I was going from my head ... I said, I'm glad to see these new alternatives :)

valky's profile photo
valky
11/10/2015 8:27 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

To me that I forget a few times but what happens to me is that after I have punctured, I have marked the units?Or I marked them to purge it and I didn't mark them anymore, ..
With the lantus that does not happen to me because they are more units and when the embolus goes down it shows and also sounds but with the humalog that I put 2 at night when squeezing the embolo just as if you do not mark and does not sound and also always stays theI am a bit out that it gives the feeling that it has a dock, so when that happens to me, to watch in case the climb comes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2015 8:56 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.