Hello, with worried face

angelaruiz's profile photo   04/12/2016 10:27 p.m.

:-H.H

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
04/12/2016 10:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahaha, helloaaa.Welcome !!!!, I had never seen a thread entrance like this hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/12/2016 11:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome @Angelaruiz, I hadn't seen her like that before, you can explain anything else about your relationship with diabetes? I am intrigued !!:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
04/12/2016 11:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Angelaruiz Welcome: -h

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/12/2016 11:16 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

That face ...... what will want to tell us?: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/12/2016 11:36 p.m.

What will it be, will it be?:)): -h

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/12/2016 11:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

:-??

fer's profile photo
fer
04/12/2016 11:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Are you going to leave us with the intrigue until tomorrow?.... @-)

Anaisabel
04/12/2016 11:49 p.m.

Well, I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 9 and this year ago 26 years and I regristic me to inform me and know experiences of people like me ;;)

angelaruiz
04/13/2016 12:01 a.m.

Hi @Angelaruiz I have recently registered and I have been with the diabuddies for 12 years!A hug

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
04/13/2016 4:13 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Welcome @Angelaruiz: -h

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/13/2016 8:19 a.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

Welcome, @Angelaruiz!How good that you join this forum :)

Anaisabel
04/13/2016 8:45 a.m.

Welcome again @Angelaruiz, but also tell us everything that you think is insignificant can be very important.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/13/2016 9:03 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome @Angelaruiz !!!!And how are you going with your treatment?Tell us!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/13/2016 noon

I am going well I get a novorapid at each meal 7-5-7 and Lantus 34 before sleeping I still think about the snack in September in September when it goes to the doctor I will tell.
Sometimes I climb without eating or doing anything or nasa that ???

angelaruiz
04/13/2016 2:32 p.m.

Look to see if they pass you to Toujeo, who does last 24 hours.
Or three

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2016 2:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@regina, I ask you why the other day in the association this issue came out and I am not very difficult between insulins and when commenting on the apidra, I remembered me.
I used to carry Apidra feathers and because of what I understood it was because something else lasted, but we were all discussed if they put Apidra or Novorapid because it was, especially in children who go with average feathers.I don't know if you know or someone can tell me the difference between these two fast action insulins.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/13/2016 3:14 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, I was wrong with the name, I said Apidra and I wanted to say threeiba ....
I do not know the differences in the rapids, the Humalog, the Novorapid and the Apidra, must be very similar. My daughter has only used Humalog.
I am not being able to help you..
When children are small and adjust with half units, they are so sensitive to insulin, that adjustment is difficult and that two days are the same. When they grow they stabilize better.
I'm going to edit and change the message by three.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2016 7:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@regina I used stockings for sensitivity and of course, being an adult you cannot compare with children, who growing for what I read, all mothers walk with crazy days.
When the subject came out, we knew why, so to see if someone knows it, that it may only be the subject of pharmaceuticals and period, the same thanks :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/13/2016 7:36 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater to see if I can shed some light, but little ...
Iago when I was on honeymoon used: Novorapid and Insulatard.
When I pass this honeymoon period, treatment with: Apidra (roads and syringe for 1/2 unit) and Lantus.Actually, the difference between novorapid and Apidra I do not see it very clear, if there was a difference from punctuating insuled 2 times a day to Lantus 1. The change to Apidra was made because with the Solostar syringe you could put 1/2 units with what we adjustedBetter dose.The Solostar syringe is where we put the Apidra vial for injection.
I hope I have clarified the subject something, and if you know what we are for that;)

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/15/2016 2:08 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.