Eat with salt?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2015 10:40 p.m.

Do you eat food with salt ???
And eat ham and cured cheese ??
Once or once a week or two?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/17/2015 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Everything as long as you have problem with tension because you are not going to eat?Whenever you carry a good calculation of portions.Salt is not good to swell anyone but insulin is to eat and not just look.
Cheer up

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/18/2015 2:07 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Aliciaalicia I agree with @jconegar.Unless we have hypertension or high cholesterol type 1 diabetics we can and we must follow a normal diet.We do not have to have more restrictions on salt or fats than a healthy person of our age

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/18/2015 7:56 a.m.

Thank you Jconegar and Inday, but as at the beginning the head doctor thought about the age that would be type 2 because it put a very restricted diet, no salt and nothing of enjutidos and nothing at all and then when they saw that it was dm1 noI clarify this, and I remain the same but I have good tension and cholesterol and triglycerides.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 9:52 a.m.

Well, continue with the same salt without problem.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2015 6:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.