People the People

albertot's profile photo   04/14/2016 10:22 p.m.

Hello, I have asked this morning in another thread but almost better to create a specific one.I have riddled fingers and I was valuing to acquire this puncture, it is a fortune ... but they say the connoisseurs that it is very good:

Link

The product comes from the US and I am very worried about the subject of customs ... Apparentpass and return it to the US.

Has anyone bought it?Have you held it in customs?Has it been?Any trick not to retain it?

Thank you so much,

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/14/2016 10:22 p.m.

I forgot to tell you forgive it, I think there is an urgent shipment that in the end takes it the same because if it for customs of the agency itself.There was a partner who commented.
If you ask for normal shipping you have more chances that they don't stop it.
Let's see if someone could comment on what they charge you if they stop it, I do not remember the thread or who commented, but it was not worth it urgently.
When I buy in the US, I always buy with normal shipping and have never stopped it, maybe luck, I agree with the partner.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/15/2016 8:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The shipping options offered by people are these:

USPS First Class International (No Tracking Or Insurance): $ 23.52
USPS Priority Mail International (Tracked and Insured): $ 42.04
USPS Priority Mail Express International (5-10 Days, Tracked and Insured): $ 57.00

I do not know which is more recommended ... it seems that the issue of stopping or does not depend on the value declared.If it is more than € 22 stop it and you have to pay VAT.And I'm afraid that people will put the real value that is more than € 22.Or maybe luck ... I am not sure ...

What gives me fear is that they throw it back to be a medical material ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/15/2016 9:44 a.m.

I had no knowledge of this puncture, and through another thread I found out, and I had decided to buy it but now reading all this I do not know what to do because if after paying it and that it is not cheap they throw it back the company would return the moneyNo ?.Thank you and if someone has more data on this subject of shipments to comment please because I am interested in buying it.
Thank you

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
04/15/2016 12:36 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

I asked for it with the cheapest shipment and they didn't stop it.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/15/2016 3:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just chosen the cheapest shipping mode and it came without problems.With customs it is more a matter of luck than a fixed rule.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
04/16/2016 1 p.m.

I have just arrived the people !!!

As you commented here and as Anita (Commercial of Peopleel), it is best to ask for the cheapest shipment.They do not usually stop in customs.As you come with urgent and insured shipping they usually stop it because they are supposed to be more value goods.Eye, they do not usually stop, but if they stop it with € 45 extras (VAT + customs dispatch expenses).If they stop and throw it back (worse case), they told me in people who would return the money, but just as you lose the shipping costs (I don't know).

I mean recommended shipping (although it says "no tracing" US postal does send you mail with tracking):
USPS First Class International (No Tracking Or Insurance): $ 23.52

I asked for it on April 18 and it has arrived today April 29.

They offer a discount coupon on the 10 $ website and if you are discharged, you add the product to the cart and wait for one hour they send you a coupon of 15 $ discount.Or better, when making the purchase you insert the 15off coupon and you directly have $ $ 15.

In total people with shipping and discount coupon has come out for € 125 to change.

I hope it is worth it.Now to try it.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/29/2016 1:23 p.m.

To look good the tutorials, learn the technique and try the heads many times until the right one for your skin.Patience.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/29/2016 5:28 p.m.

Good, sorry for my ignorance, but what difference is there between this puncture and the accu chek?Greetings

migueGC's profile photo
migueGC
05/19/2016 5:42 p.m.

I do not conz the action check;Is this the one that has several lancetas and can you rotate to always have a new lancet?
People is a very particular puncture.The lancet is much faster than in others, makes a small vibration when clicking to avoid pain and does not deepen so much (supposedly) because it makes suction to get the blood.Come on, it's like a vacuum cleaner, it makes a very shallow hole and then it makes a suction effect to get the drop of blood.That is why and vibration, it is supposed to hurt (or hurts less).It is best to watch some video on YouTube to get an idea.
Another good thing that has is that with him you can click on almost the whole body, being the forearm, palms, legs ... good places.
It works very well and nothing hurts but the problem is that the suction causes me some red dot and if I click on the forearm I look like a Yonki for the dots.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/19/2016 7:50 p.m.

The ACCU Check have now given it to my daughter to try since I told the educator about the picher people but did not know him and told me to prove this since it seemed that it hurt less than others and he does have a head with 6 lancettesthat you are rotating until they are exhausted, but they are quite more expensive than the normal ones, my daughter says that it hurts less than with other pricks so we will endure with this.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/19/2016 8:19 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Is it worth buying the puncher Peopleel?I am thinking of buying it.

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
02/10/2017 12:19 a.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

I bought the people because I had the fingers made dust, it is a car.Tightening my finger, sometimes depending on what finger blood does not come out and I have to puncture again, but since it does not hurt I do not care.

I use the same lancetas as with the prick they gave me in the ambulatory.I buy the lancets, the SS does not provide them.

Ah!I don't know when this post is, I don't see dates, but I bought it here in Spain.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/13/2017 10:34 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.