{'en': 'Recommendation to "mention" or go to another forum user', 'es': 'Recomendación para "mencionar" o dirigirse a otro usuario del foro'} Image

Recommendation to "mention" or go to another forum user

fer's profile photo   10/19/2015 1:31 p.m.

Thank you @fer, I am also a rookie around here and I still don't know how some things works.:)>-

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
02/11/2016 8:56 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Well welcome @rosi, ask what you need, I will answer you with pleasure!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/11/2016 12:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer are you making changes in the forum?The same is my mobile that works badly.Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2016 4:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @aliciaalicia in no changes in the forum in the last days or weeks, if you want, send me a private and see what happens to you, ok?

fer's profile photo
fer
02/11/2016 4:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer thanks surely was something wrong on my mobile, now I just look and everything is as usual again.THANK YOU.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2016 6:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The user mentions system has now been updated, characters are now identified with accents, dietary, etc ... and the possibility of mentioning users with spaces in the name is also included, it is as simple as adding "" just afterThe @ and the user's name!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/28/2016 10:09 p.m.

@"Fer", thanks.Atte, @"Solaria".

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/28/2016 11:32 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

fer said:
Thank you all for the effort, I see that it is noticing !!;)

I leave the topic open, in case anyone wants to comment on something, but I take it off, I think it is no longer necessary.: P

A question @fer, I'm new, and when I cite it I can delete the text that comes out, so that the message is not so long?

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/05/2017 10:06 a.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

@"Fer" I apologize for discomfort, but I try to know how it works,

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/05/2017 10:08 a.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

@"Rasputin7" You don't need to apologize !!, this issue is precisely to clarify these things!;)

I explain, when you click to "Cite", what the forum does is copy the content of the comment in the box that you can write, leaving that text between two special blocks: & lt;Blockquote & GT; & lt;/ blockquote & GT;(I separate them with spaces so that a real comment is not put here).

Within this block, you can remove or add the text you want, while maintaining the "blockquote" to put the appointment format, you can do what seems best to you.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/05/2017 3:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.