Madrid will host the 2016 Experience Day Diabetes

fer's profile photo   07/14/2015 5:14 p.m.

The 2016 Experience Day Diabetes is already underway. The city of Madrid will host next year the third edition of a consolidated meeting in the calendar and where people with diabetes and their family and health environments will be the protagonists again.

The 2016 Experience Day Diabetes Organized by Channel Diabetes will take place on February 13 at the Auditorium hotel in Madrid, usual headquarters for the delivery of the Goya Awards.An enclosure that brings together many of the necessary conditions for a large meeting of people with diabetes.The 2016 Experience Day Diabetes will be held again on Saturday with an attractive format of more than five hours where people with diabetes, parallel activities and experiences of knowing equals will be very present again.

After two years of celebration in the city of Valencia, the Organization of Diabetes Experience Day 2016 has opted for a central place in the Peninsula and with ease of access from any point in Spain.The 2016 Experience Day Diabetes continues to have its national vocation to give voice to diabetes and that is why this year it will take place in Madrid.

The inputs of Diabetes Experience Day 2016

The Tickets of Diabetes Experience Day 2016 are already on sale through the Ticketea platform and this year as a great novelty they can be acquired from the website of the event.The Tickets of Diabetes Experience Day 2016 has a cost of 6 euro, 1 euro to cover the expenses of the management of the Ticketea platform, and 5 euros that as last year will be destined to subsidize a research project in diabetes.

This is the link for the purchase of tickets. Link

With the purchase of the entrance, the person will have the right to enjoy all the presentations and activities prepared that day and enjoy a healthy lunch in mid -morning.

This year the Organization of Diabetes Experience Day 2016 has also achieved 30% discounts on the purchase of train tickets.In such a way that those who want to come to Madrid to enjoy the innovative meeting of people with diabetes in Renfe trains can save money.

The speakers and activities of Diabetes Experience Day 2016

In mid -September we will communicate the official poster of speakers and presentations.A secret that we will keep until that date with the usual commitment.They will be mostly starring people with diabetes.This year with closer and exciting content.

Professionals will also participate in the educational proposal that comes out of medical consultations to form and inform the latest news and advances in diabetes both in type 1 and in type 2 diabetes where this year the Experience Day 2016 diabetes intends to put the accent.

As for the activities, this year, Experience Day diabetes will be more interactive than ever inside and outside the auditorium where the presentations take place.The voice of the patients will be more listened to than ever.

In parallel, and as it has been traditional, an edition designed for the little ones in the house will also take place.Experience Day Kid Diabetes will be held at the same time as that of the elderly and with a similar proposal to previous editions.Tickets for this Kids version are also for sale.

The Place of Diabetes Experience Day 2016

The Madrid Auditorium hotel is the place chosen for this third edition.A 5 -star hotel that will belong to the Marriott hotels.To access the enclosure:

By car: Remember to take out 11 if you come from Madrid by the A2.
By bus (public transport): From the Avda de América exchanger, buses: 222, 223, 224, 224a, 226, 227, 229, 281, 282, 283, 284 withStop at the hotel door.

There is also a free and free transportation from the airport.

Those who want to live the full experience can reserve their night at the hotel and enjoy the parallel activities that we will communicate and that will take place on Friday night and Saturday at noon.

for all those who are going on a 30%discount train, if you take it online at the end of taking out the ticket there is a section to put it, eye that when you get on the train you have to take the document.B>

Ask for a discount for the train at: Link
Institutional support.

The 3rd edition of the 2016 Experience Day Diabetes has the support of several groups of patients such as Fede, and the Madrid Diabetics Association who have decided to turn with the initiative and to which we from here appreciate their tendered hand.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/14/2015 5:14 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello everyone, apparently the inputs of the experiences Experience Kids have already been exhausted ... a shame.I take the thread to ask you if someone "left" a child entry for the Kids or finally you will not be able to go will be happy to buy you.Greetings and thanks.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
11/10/2015 9:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fer with your permission add this, if you can upload it to your first comment from the thread I think it's very interesting, many people don't know.
For all those who are on a 30 %discount train, if you take it online at the end of taking out the ticket there is a section to put it, beware that when you get on the train you have to take the document.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/10/2015 3:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To sign up!xd

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/10/2015 5:34 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

@jconegar I have already added it, thank you very much!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2015 7:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I'm also hahaha, as I continue like this, I see myself asking someone to shelter at home.
Buy the fast tickets that these are really running out, I bought it on August 30.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/10/2015 7:50 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I have also bought them, that if I leave or end, or the idea is removed.Many people are usually going?Was anyone to this year?I have read that it was about 800 people, and I have not seemed many ..

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/10/2015 7:55 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

They have already hung the program for this year, as a negative novelty only until noon ...
Link

fjf's profile photo
fjf
11/27/2015 2:47 p.m.

Read the program, the presentations and themes are fine ........ I do not know if someone who has attended previous editions can confirm it ... but it would not be more than there was a type to the IFEMA fairswhere products (meters, continuous meters, pumps, feathers, bags/refrigerators, mobile technology focused on diabetes monitoring, etc ...) will be presented, which after all is what the most will not facilitate theday by day or will not finish convincing whether we are in doubt, etc ...

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/27/2015 6:23 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I think how your luvi

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/27/2015 6:47 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

luvi said:
read the program, it's fine the presentations and themes ....... I don't know if someone who has attended previous editions can confirm it .... but noIt would be more, that there was a type to the IFEMA fairs where products (meters, continuous meters, pumps, feathers, bags/refrigerators, mobile technology focused on diabetes monitoring, etc ...) that alFinally and after the end it is not going to facilitate the day to day or will not finish convincing whether we are in doubt, etc ...

I was last year, if there were parallel activities such as visual exams, food products, new app ... I know that this year there are also, if you are in doubt and you catch you close, do not hesitate is an event that is worth it.This year I will not attend since I have run out of child entry for the young and that added that it is only until noon ...

fjf's profile photo
fjf
12/03/2015 2:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.