Final of the honeymoon?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/17/2016 11:11 p.m.

Hello, how is it known if the honeymoon ended??
Today I ate in a VIP I counted three croquettes and salad with iron chicken and for dessert only for once and without serving as a precedent ....... an ice cream ball !!!Biennnnn.I walked later 2 hours and when I got home I looked at the glucose and 130.
How can it be ????End of the Moon moon ??What do you think??

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/17/2016 11:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For the next one, put on one more quickly and better at half food. Meals away from home are slower and usually climb later, when the rapid is already running out ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/18/2016 12:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Do not worry about that 180, as @regina says that you were scarce quickly and did not cover your food at all in time.
A nuance, like only for once you ate ice cream? ¿? ¿?If we can eat ice cream !!!!!But with knowledge, I am not going to tell you that you eat every day but if one day you want to give you a whim use the insulin that we have for that.jijijijiji
I realized that my honeymoon came to an end for fasting values, if you wake up well with your endo's guidelines you are even in that phase.
Eye, I'm just one more diabetic, I'm not a healthcare professional, they always have the last word.
A kiss and many spirits in your day to day with this happy disease.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
04/18/2016 9:45 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

@Regina thanks so I will to go trying. In house it is easier to keep control.A kiss.

DiabetesForo
04/18/2016 11:13 p.m.

@Chimo thanks, the ice cream I know that putting insulin can ever take but I prefer to control a little for the calories.Thanks a greeting!!!

DiabetesForo
04/18/2016 11:17 p.m.

@Chimo fasting measurements are less than 110 and I don't have to put insulin at breakfast.Let's see if I'm lucky and extend it more.

DiabetesForo
04/18/2016 11:20 p.m.

I tell you what happened to my daughter a saying that lunch was left at home: it was time to lunch and as he had left it, he did glycemía and how was it fine and he was not going to lunch nothing;At eating it came super high without having eaten anything.I told his endo and told us that by not giving carbohydrate and in the need, his body began to get glucose from where he could, to cover the needs for not lunch, hence the importance of drinking hydrates in all meals.
This in my daughter's case, I suppose that because of age, I don't know if this can happen in all.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/19/2016 10:08 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rocio linares because it seems that what the endocrine told you has logic.Although as you say it will not be the same in your daughter that in an elder person.
A kiss Rocio.

DiabetesForo
04/19/2016 6:21 p.m.

How are you,??@Aliciaalicia, I haven't read you for a long time and I see that you are "testing" your moon d honey, "whether you are?"The opinions that give you above are very correct because it is so that you will learn to control the results, because diabetes is "testing" your actions and we all do because it is a battle always to be able to control !!!Take care and encourage and keep going, very sweet greetings because I just had my sugar control and gave 172, (after eating) so, to correct !!!!It's true ???

ani's profile photo
ani
04/20/2016 8:05 p.m.

Hi @ani I'm glad to read you, I answer you sometimes to your comments but the same do not see them.If you read this I tell you, for asking many times for how I am.You see that animated. And give us very good advice to the most rookies.Although not for years.A sweet hug.@ani.

DiabetesForo
04/20/2016 11:24 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, a personal opinion, you know that we are a world.In my case, when it was I usually increase the slow one, because the meals are more greasy, that fat does together with the fast or walking, that the glycemia peak is more light, but then at the hours, I start to rise again, because I have not burned everything about the food with the walk.
I have proven that with the Dexcom.For example, formerly ate pasta I hit me a tute and at two hours 100, and said Jope, well.After the Dexcom I saw that as soon as I stopped at the time I was in 180 and then all the high afternoon.Conclusion, I needed slow for those slow HC.
I like ice cream, but always choosing where and how.I have a fetish restaurant that make cheese with sugar superpoca and then like the mouth of the market without sugar from the Mercadona that seem very successful to me.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/21/2016 11:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Thank you @ pochola, the next time I eat away from home I will do it that way.
Regarding ice cream, I will also be trying that I think about eating very often but occasionally we have the right to a small whim.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2016 4:28 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
hello @ani I am very happy to read you, I answer you sometimes to your comments but just after you do not see them.If you read this I tell you, for asking many times for how I am.You see that animated. And give us very good advice to the most rookies.Although not for years.A sweet hug.@ani.

ani's profile photo
ani
04/21/2016 8:24 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, how good to read you and always with great delicacy you would go, yes, it is true that I am animated (as always) because I have no other solution !!And I am very distracted with this forum and comments, and I was making calculations and I think I am the of the most age and the longevah in diabetes L-) or you or someone knows among the foreros, if there are older ones in both points????take care and a sweet hug and move on my friend-family !!

ani's profile photo
ani
04/21/2016 8:38 p.m.

@ani I do not know anyone in the forum that is of legal age and time with diabetes, so you besides being very dear in your family you are also for us in the forum because the experience always adds. A sweet kiss.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2016 8:59 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia thank you very much my friend-family !!!:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
04/21/2016 9:11 p.m.

@"Ani" at older more experience and things to share.;) a hug

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/01/2016 1:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.