{'en': 'Glucose curves in healthy people', 'es': 'Curvas de glucosa en personas sanas'} Image

Glucose curves in healthy people

fer's profile photo   10/19/2015 4:03 p.m.

Well, stability ... one thing is to try and another always hehe
Now with the dexcom I can hurry much more and go to sleep low, since if the pifio, going down from 80 the alarm sounds.

About 11 at night I put it, with the quick of dinner.I already tell you that I had to lower the lantus a lot so that I have almost nothing at night.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/21/2015 8:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Regina I When I was with Lantus, I put 12 units in the morning and I was also quite stable at night, in fact just ate something before sleeping if I was below 70. That if, towards enough exercise and tried to dinner things without too manyFats

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/21/2015 8:24 p.m.

Yes, it is that my daughter when she put it at night a lot and, if she decreased it, climbed in the afternoon.Since he puts it in the morning, much better, although he always has to snack, but that doesn't care about anything ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2015 8:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hey, I am testing the glucose 2 hours after starting to eat and sure it is?It is that I get much lower results than those that came out when measuring them 2 hours after I finished eating.

I don't know that we measure them when they should be higher?

pike's profile photo
pike
10/21/2015 9:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Well, it is to know what goes up .., so better when it is taller.It also depends on what you eat ,,.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2015 9:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Pike, think that the rapexpected that they will give you lower than if you have you have finished, that's why I say above than normal is that you have the same or a tad more than before eating so that you have some margin because this is supposed to be what lasts theEffect of the rapid and should not go down more if you get much until the next meal is not for the fast if not because you have more basal.
I don't know if I explained well

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/21/2015 10:23 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@pike, think that the rapid has for 2 hours the maximum effect, then it is the opposite, at 2 hours when lower and then not continue going down, but fall, becauseThey are 2 hours of maximum effect but lasts 4 so it is expected that they give you lower than if you have you end up, that's why I say above than normal is that you have the same or a tad more than before eating so you haveSome margin because that is supposed to be what lasts the effect of the rapid and should not go down more if you get much until the next meal is not for the fast if not because you have more basal.
I don't know if I explained well

I would not be so categorical.As unfortunately it occurs in everything related to diabetes, it depends ...
To my son the novorapid starts to lower clearly from 2 and a half or three hours.But clearly.Especially in the mornings and nights.During the day, before.
That is, for example, he eats being in 120, he rises in half an hour until 180, remains there, and from 2 and a half hours he starts to lower abruptly to 80 (it is an example, hopefully it would always be like that).

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
10/22/2015 8:53 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

@aandtes, no no, of course that in this diabetes noy there is standard but it is more or less what it should be.
The little time does not know the action curves yet very well, it is simply an orientation

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/22/2015 2:18 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@aaandres to me in the mornings exactly the same thing, which begins to go down more to the third hour of having put the quick, in the food however the same does not happen to me because the lantus begins to stop having effect so thatEach is a world ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/22/2015 2:34 p.m.

With continuous meters you must see many peaks that are not seen without them. I don't know if it's good or bad ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/22/2015 4:40 p.m.

Well, they told me to measure me at 2 hours after having finished eating.In fact, on several occasions I have done the test and measured at 2 hours from the first bite and at 2 hours after having finished and the values ​​continue to rise, so I believe that the one that counts is since you finishIt would be the highest, right?

For example, a few days ago (on different days) I had 116/110, 2 hours later since I started eating and 138/140, 2 hours later since I finished.

These endos do not agree: (((

Herodri's profile photo
Herodri
04/26/2016 5:15 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2016.
NovoRapid: 3-2-2
Lantus: 4 (Noche)

If each professional says one thing, they say that at 2 hours a maximum of 140, I asked the nurse and tells me until 160.
What I do not understand is that in a non -diabetic person they do an analytical one and if it does not go from 100 or even more fasting, to run, they do not make more evidence.So diabetics can be many people, since for this everyone would need several tests.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
05/10/2016 3:27 p.m.

I have more doubts ... My daughter takes a long time to eat (30-40 minutes) because she entertains, she doesn't want to fight with her or end up give it to him ...
So when I measure it the postpandrial? At 2 hours since I started? Or I hope a little more?
And regarding insulin I put it during the meal because I do not know if it is going to eat all the rations that it should (sometimes it is impossible even if you force it) but when it has more than 150 I put it before so that it makes it effect andI low

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/11/2016 3:53 p.m.

Hello!I am starting with my mother -in -law with Lantus Night and Actrapid in main meals.The 1 that I have observed is that they give it down and I have reduced him from 14 Q I send the doctor to 12 and give it instead of dinner, at two hours, when I measure him.Today it has been down but when it has risen and not at three or five in the morning as previous days.Today I am going to download a little more.Today I quickly, of course, I have not put it in the morning because I had 49 but at 11 and has reached 13.15 with 130. I don't know if I have put the leg because I have put 3 units again.How long do you have to spend between fast and fast?Yesterday afternoon he went to 400!How difficult this is!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/17/2016 1:56 p.m.

I want to give you the freestyle that, but I do not know if it is suitable for someone older with pronounced ups and downs although I hope, over time, control more, better understand your body and get stabilized.The poor man has lost his immediate memory after a heart operation and is no longer managed alone.Another problem is that it does not take anything integral by a chronic collagen colitis.It is dead every day and I think it takes too much white bread.Eat every 2.30 h.Before we set a mixed of 30/70 but I asked the doctor to change.I don't know if it's counterproductive ... we'll see ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/17/2016 2:02 p.m.

What I have found is that for healthy people its variability is lower than the order of %CV of 20. For diabetes it is considered good.36%.My son with good control is when we are very good at most 26%.I think that variability is one of the parameters that most differentiates healthy people and diabetics

evacf's profile photo
evacf
03/27/2021 10:28 a.m.

artories said:
with the dexcom I am trying to never go from 150.

I think as Inday, to me 180 at 2h it seems too much.

@Sigsauer In my case, I see it well in the Dexcom, at two hours the fast insulin no longer has an effect and almost nothing lows me.
If I am going to do sports or any hard activity, with being over 130 I get, then when I see that under 100 I get a gel.

I recently read an article in English that said that a large percentage of type 1 diabetics has too high basal insulin.
Since then I have been going down the lantus until you get what the article said, between hours with a normal activity (not rest) that glucose does not lower almost anything, and that sleeping the glucose is stable all night, or even that aLittle, but don't go down.

Now I can go to sleep with 100 and wake up with 120, before I went with 180 and woke up in 70 ... I am not forced to snack either, I can endure to dinner.

And what time do you put the slow?

Dulce2012's profile photo
Dulce2012
12/04/2022 2:25 a.m.

DM1 2013

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.