Freestyle Telegram Group

rafach's profile photo   07/21/2015 9:29 p.m.

I do not know if it has been proposed, but since in Telegram it is not necessary to know the numbers of the others and you can pass files, I do not seem a bad idea to make a group of users of the free.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/21/2015 9:29 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Well, if we can help ....

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
07/21/2015 9:40 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Let's see if more people give their opinion and with which we get together a few.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/21/2015 11:20 p.m.

I think it is not necessary.Why close to a group where only we exchange impressions being this forum?

Commenting, opinion, asking and responding here we can also help other people who are not in the group and also those other people could also be useful.

It's just my opinion

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/22/2015 12:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you ask me ... I could not explain it better than @joseludi, I think that the closed groups are that ... closed ... and although they can be very useful for the people who participate, they do not allow you to go further, Isame participate in a group of whattsapp, leads it @nina45, and although it is true that it helps a lot in the most emotional and immediate part, it is also true that there is interesting information that stays there, and the problem is that somehow we haveto copy in another place (eg here in the forum) so that others can take advantage of it and participate, I proposed it, but it requires a lot of time and dedication, and I do not arrive, so better if it is open from the beginning.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2015 1:30 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Idem Fer

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/22/2015 4:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

What we could create is a group in Endomondo.

I don't know if you use end up to run, bike, walk it

It would be a more fun way to exercise, motivate us, get a laugh, etc ... and also encourage people who do not do sports to do so

What do you think?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/22/2015 5:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, the advantage that I see is the speed and simplicity when sharing files.A group in Telegram is much faster and more accessible than the forum.And one thing does not exclude the other.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/22/2015 5:41 p.m.

Hello again @rafach, totally according to what you say, but also what we said in the comments from further back, one thing does not exclude the other, in fact, I was going to propose that you would try it in your own meats with theWhatts group that already exists, you can contact @nina45 and includes insurance.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2015 6:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The thing to say Telegram and not WhatsApp is that you can spend PDF, app, ... everything.
But of course I sign up for WhatsApp too.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/22/2015 6:50 p.m.

@rafach Look that if you propose it to @nina45, I already tell you that they are able to move all of the group to Telegram!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2015 6:54 p.m.

And I also believe that with that the admin of the group has your number is worth, the others do not see it.That there are people who prefer that their number is not known.
First I will enter the group and I will propose the change, I will not enter razing hahaha

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/22/2015 6:56 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)): -J \: D/

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2015 7:03 p.m.

@rafach I only make one more reflection and with this I already leave it, if you use the forum with the computer or tablet, notice that on the right side of the screen and down, there is a picture that shows the members of the forum that are connected inThese moments (I clarify that it is only visible to forum members), you will also see the total number of connected users.

There are currently about 13 members and 106 users, for simplifyTo the community in general, something that with Telegram, Whatts, etc ... is impossible, or at least, I don't know how to do!: P

Ah! And there is also the box of "Other users now read ...", in which you can see the issues that people are reading now, and finally "The top of the week", which are the most relevant themesof the last 7 days.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2015 7:31 p.m.

OK thanks.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/22/2015 7:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.