Information on products and accessories II: Skinage covers

Monica_LTD's profile photo   07/21/2015 9:35 p.m.

Hello again to everyone,

Today, since we are in the middle of summer (and what summer), I want to talk about the stagnant covers, some have already opted on them.

There are countless markets in the market, in any super or mobile store for about 4-6 euros you can get "stagnant" covers.I'm going to tell you about the Aquapac covers.

Aquapac is a British brand that is specialized in stagnant and submersible products certified by the EU, apart from the covers, manufacture accessories for professional video and photography cameras, waterproof accessories for diving equipment, including some material for emergency equipment in water in water in water.

Their products are not cheap, but I assure them that they are reliable and durable.

Right now they have 4 products suitable for devices for diabetics, for bombare:

Aquapac 158 (photos 1-3), prepared to carry the connected insulin pump where you are.We as bomb users use and frankly are delighted.Take an adjustable Nylon belt to place it on your waist.It is not submersible, but protects from water splashes and even if you fall into the water floats.It is perfect for when you are on the beach, ski pool, etc ... also protects from the sun's rays since the case carries this type of protection.You can handle the device inside without taking it out.It has IPX7 certification.Its market price is € 50.00, at www.latiendadeladiabetes.com you have € 44.35 plus the 10% discount for foreros.

Aquapac 654 (photos 4-6), fully stagnable and submersible (submersible up to 10 meters).Perfect to carry your insulin pump (not connected), a glucometer, insulin feathers, etc ... safe from any element that can damage it.It carries an interior separation to be able to differentiate two contents.Sun ray protection.Its market price is € 27.95, at www.latiendadeladiabetes.com you have it with 10% discount for foreros.

AQUAPAC 828 (photos 7-9), high-capacity piñonera totally stagnable and submersible up to 10 meters.of equal characteristics to the previous one (654) but with greater capacity.Take an adjustable belt.Its market price is € 35.95, at www.latiendadeladiabetes.com you have it with 10% discount for foreros.

And finally the elite piñonera Bags Crui¨s (photos 10-12), initially thought for aquatic help personnel but perfectly valid to transport all your supplies as diabetic and your personal objects.Its market price is € 45.00, enhttp: //www.latiendadeladiabetes.com you have € 39.50 plus the 10% discount for bundles.

Think that although they are not cheap, they are very durable and it is preferable to save on the protection of our things.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
07/21/2015 9:35 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Aquapac 828 photos have been missing, here are:

Monica_LTD
07/21/2015 9:44 p.m.

Hi, forgive what I ask for another product not for the watertight case.
Silicone covers (from the style to which the mobiles carry) for the Dexcom, do you not have, right?
And do you know somewhere?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/21/2015 9:59 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala I have seen this Link = Product/category & amp; path = 103 But I don't know if they ship outside the US

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/21/2015 10:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Inday, I will look to see

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/21/2015 10:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The Aquapac 158 will say the house that is not submersible but I have bathed in beach and pool and has not entered a drop of water I do not know why they say it is not watee, in the swimsuit pocket fully stuck in the water, up to twohours and a half in continuous.The animas Vibe has two sensibilities for occlusion and in the most sensitive it does not detect any occlusion, but each bomb is a world.The good thing is that you bathe connected.
It is also true that if your bomb has the same dimensions of the animas Vibe it is uncomfortable to put the bomb because it enters very fair and sticks to the plastic, it is quite uncomfortable to put the microinfusora in the case and to remove it.
I made a video and I uploaded it to YouTube about this case, I did not like it as I am and that is why I have not put it through the forums, I want to record another at the end of the month when I come on a trip that I leave the day after tomorrow.
If someone wants to see the video to send me a private message and send you the link.
Now I have discovered a trick to put it and it is to surround it with a folio so that the pump plastic and found do not stick, and then when it is inside the folio, I will put it in the new video.But we continue to have the problem by extracting it, it is uncomfortable.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/21/2015 11:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello gala,

Silicone Cases for Dexcom exist, the best are sold in the Novalab Laboratory itself:

Novalab Ibérica, S.A.L.
C/ Argentina, 2 A-10
28806 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
Tel.: +34 91 802 45 15
info@novalab.es
www.novalab.es

They only sell them, they don't sell stores.

Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 12:47 a.m.

Hi Jconegar,

The Aquapac 158 problem is that the foam it has to pass the cable does not guarantee pond, you know that they certify the tightness by means of a laboratory approved by the EU.The new 158b does guarantee pond, but has not yet reached Spain.

Regarding putting the bomb, the animas that you wear is the widest in the market, I use Roche's, the accu-chek that is narrower and fits very well.

Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 12:50 a.m.

Well great !!!!!!Look that I cost me but I don't like to disconnect it.And it is true that you have the best market price.And I assure that it is watertight, for now hahaha, and that the animas does not detect any occlusion in infusion.It is a shame that the case is not a little wider and not so long.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/22/2015 10:47 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

monica_ltd said:
hello gala,

Silicone Cases for Dexcom exist, the best are sold in the Novalab Laboratory itself:

Novalab Ibérica, S.A.L.
C/ Argentina, 2 A-10
28806 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
Tel.: +34 91 802 45 15
info@novalab.es
www.novalab.es

They only sell them, they don't sell stores.

I just called and they have told me that they have nothing of stagnant covers for the Dexcom.
Aquapac seem very large for the receiver.
Does anyone know of a watertight case that can be taken in your swimsuit pocket?

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
07/22/2015 12:37 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

You have others from Aquapac, you can see them at www.aquapac.es.If you see any that service you can ask for it through our with the discount of forum members and an additional discount that we have through Aquapac.Not having them in a catalog you must ask them for mail to info.

Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 12:42 p.m.

Hi Jconegar, there is another Aquapac case similar to 158 wider, is Aquapac 548 and 558, are the same but greater.

I leave you Aquapac catalog, they are on page 21.

Link

We have them in the store but they are not visible, throughout today they will be.

The market price is € 65.00 each.We have € 56.00 (so you can get an idea the wholesale price is € 49.00 VAT Inc.+Shipping).

If you need something of this catalog do not hesitate to ask for it.If we don't have it in the store we already see how we do.

Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 12:51 p.m.

Hello Aaandres, in this catalog you have the multipurpose, they can serve for the Dexcom, they are on page 11, and those of mobile and GPS in 13.

Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 12:53 p.m.

monica_ltd said:
hello jconegar, there is another aquapac case similar to 158 wider, it is Aquapac 548 and 558, they are the same but older.

I leave you Aquapac catalog, they are on page 21.

Link

We have them in the store but they are not visible, throughout today they will be.

The market price is € 65.00 each.We have € 56.00 (so you can get an idea the wholesale price is € 49.00 VAT Inc.+Shipping).

If you need something of this catalog do not hesitate to ask for it.If we don't have it in the store we already see how we do.

Thank you very much, but I see them very big.This would only lack 1 cm more wide and great.I've been bomb for two weeks alone and I don't like to disconnect.

The truth is that the store you have put where you do not play with exaggerated margins as they all do and take advantage of the circumstances.

For example, two and a half months ago I bought a bracelet in an Italian because I had no idea what material they were, they nailed me to my eyes for what that material costs, when I got home I go to a merceria and for two euros my myWoman made me about 10 or 11 of the same material.

Thanks for being there for all of us.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/22/2015 1:03 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

We already told you why the store.

When my boy was put on the bomb, despite his 45 years, he began as a madman to look at accessories, covers, of everything ... as when a kid gave his first mobile or the play.I did not find anything for Spain, everything saw and cost more the shipment than the product.The one for his work has contacts with importers, and began with this story.

What we want is that people with diabetes and their environment have the possibility of choosing and buying what they need and at a good price

In the end, the idea is to get the maintenance of the store (€ 25/monthand everything goes through the Treasury and Social Security).What we do is at the wholesale price of each product add the proportional part of these expenses.We only keep stock of the products of Elite Bags, Myabetic and Medicol, because suppliers force us.The others when you make an order we refer to the importer/distributor and serves directly, this means 4 euros less benefit for each product (we are more expected to make the product wholesale price € 4), but it is more operational.

And with respect to the sale price (PVP) almost all wholesalers impose a sale price, but if you realize on the web our official price and the reduction appear, that is, we have a permanent discount campaign, this is regulatedby law and it can be done, so that we do not breach the agreement with the supplier.

Obviously we do not want it to cost us, so we have given ourselves a margin of 18 months (which lasts the flat autonomous rate), if at that time we do not cover expenses, because we will have to close, but there is still enough for this.

What seems barbaric is to pay for a product twice its wholesale price, and almost triple its factory price.

This is our idea.

And thanks to you for making orders.It makes us very excited every time the yellow pilotite of an order is turned on.We are also knowing very nice people, pity that most are quite a distance.

And if anyone passes through Madrid or Sois from Madrid and you want a brewery (you know 1 third = 1.5 Rations HC), then you let us know, delighted to take it.And if we are going close then.

Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 1:22 p.m.

And by the way, thanks also for Fer, the administrator and creator of this invention (the forum).It also costs your time and money ...... As your particular NGO says !!!

Monica_LTD
07/22/2015 1:26 p.m.

Thank you @monica_ltd, I have always said it, I do this because I sincerely believe that it helps many people (there are hundreds of messages in the forum that confirm it), I would have already liked to find something similar many years ago when I "debuted",So happy to serve, to cover the expenses and dedicate the time I can.

From the store, tell you that I am delighted with your collaboration, I hope the initiative works and for a long time!:)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2015 1:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello aaandres,

We have been looking at the stagnant covers for the Dexcom.Those of Aquapac that serve for the Dexcom, G4 model and previous are:

With IPX8 pond:
Aquapac 098
Aquapac 108
Aquapac 110, model with a bicycle handlebar
Aquapac 216, with bracelet
Aquapac 518, with bracelet
Aquapac 608

With IPX6 pond:
Aquapac 033, orange
Aquapac 043, Gray

All of them allow the connection via radio between the issuer and the receiver and can be used being inside the bag.

I will give you a link with the photos, in the catalog I put you.

Greetings.

Monica_LTD
07/25/2015 1:08 p.m.

Well, I still say that my Aquapac of 158 is submersible after almost three weeks of use and having been hours in the pool of a cruise and without having entered a drop of water for now, I still use it now every day on the beach and pool tomorrowand late.
Already comment in the main thread that the problem with the size with the animas vibe does not exist if a little talc powder is restrained on the pump, and the excess is removed, at the second or third time it is done no longer to do itBut, the pump enters and leaves the case without problems without sticking to the Aquapac plastic plus the pump.
To all of us who are perhaps cautious as I advise you, a nonsense to be aquatic?Well, I don't know, but I'm quieter.
I know that many people take it away or correct with bowling but since it does not bother me to carry it and the bomb does not detect any occlusion because I do not take it off.
And well, not being in this thread but the best price in Latinadeladiabetes.com

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/02/2015 1:18 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello, does anyone know if there is any case that is at the same time stagnant and submersible?Thank you.

Leticia_mp's profile photo
Leticia_mp
05/09/2017 6:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.