Diabetic for the world

david35's profile photo   07/29/2015 3 p.m.

Hello, I am David, I live in Andalusia, Malaga, and this forum has emerged, I hope, to be in contact, and have news, about diabetes, and experiences.To confirm opinions.

david35's profile photo
david35
07/29/2015 3 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @David35, here you will find a few Andalusians, I personally recommend you to @joseludi and @con_q_de_quimica.;)

Ask what you need and share what you know!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
07/29/2015 4:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@David35, what type of diabetes do you have and since time?

fer's profile photo
fer
07/29/2015 4:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Fer, because I have type 1, since I was 10 years old, I have been 25 years old with her ...

david35's profile photo
david35
07/29/2015 7:54 p.m.

fer said:
welcome to the forum @david35, here you will find a few Andalusians, I personally recommend you to @joseludi and @con_q_de_quimica.;)

Ask what you need and share what you know!: P

By allusions, I have to clarify that I am Castilian-Manchego, hahaha although born in Madrid capital, and raised in Madrid-Province, a "citizen of the world", let's go

: -H

Welcome to the David35 forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/29/2015 7:54 p.m.

Hi Joseludi, how are you?An Andalusian around the world, specifically from the capital of Malaga ..

david35's profile photo
david35
07/29/2015 7:57 p.m.

David35 said:
Hi Joseludi, how are you?An Andalusian around the world, specifically from the capital of Malaga ..

Here we are on vacation, draining at the hotel after being all day with the car from here to there.

Do not hesitate to ask your doubts or expose your things in the forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/29/2015 8 p.m.

ok, of course !!Thank you, I say the same !!

david35's profile photo
david35
07/29/2015 8:04 p.m.

ok, I also from the capital,

david35's profile photo
david35
07/30/2015 9:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.