Live with type 1 diabetes in Argentina

luisiv's profile photo   07/31/2015 3:46 p.m.

Hello,
My wife has DM1, we are from Argentina but for 5 years we have lived in Spain.Being here in Spain I detect the DM1 and now it is with insulin although for now in honeymoon period ... my question is: it turns out that now I got an opportunity to go to live again to Argentina and wanted to know what life is likethere?I guess with my work we will have a prepaid, but will they accept it?What kind of insulin is given (pencils or syringes?)?and reactive strips?I would thank you if someone can help me, basically to know if they would accept it in the prepaid and what kind of treatment there are there

Thank you so much!!

luisiv's profile photo
luisiv
07/31/2015 3:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I suppose it is different in capital than inside ... but in the province of Bs As Ioma to type 2 gives them everything free and abundance (new glucometers periodically and strips more than enough, and medication of course).I guess it will be all similar in the prepaid ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/31/2015 5:29 p.m.

Thank you very much peper !!!

My only fear is that they accept it ... but your information is very useful

thank you

luisiv's profile photo
luisiv
08/04/2015 12:09 p.m.

I understand that you prepare that you give you your job is forced to accept it ... I have a doctor and in general without inconvenience with the shelter

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
08/19/2015 12:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.