ACCUE CHEK AVIVA NANO METER

el_palanca's profile photo   08/02/2015 10:45 p.m.

Hello everyone, yesterday I spend something that I move a lot.While on the beach two hours after clicking and lunch I noticed something low and I fuck my meter to make sure and what was a surprise that I came out 425. The first thing I thought was that I had forgotten to prick me in lunch and my reaction was to prick meTo correct that climb, as the insulin had it at home on the road I perfectly remembered that if I had punctured me so I took the meter that I have of reservation and marked me 068, that if I cut me more as I felt, I went back toTake my meter and gave 071. I was transferred to the ambulatory for a second opinion and in the nurse meter he gave 068, he was what happened and told me that the heat could be affected to the meter, I told him that I had not had more than 15 minutes inThe beach and that had put it under the umbrella, unable to heat.Luckily I did not click on a second to correct myself but the thing would have become ugly, I also made me distrust from the meter.Something similar happened ???

el_palanca's profile photo
el_palanca
08/02/2015 10:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Something similar has happened to me a long time ago but being at home. I noticed with symptoms of hypoglycemia and I measured, 325!As I did not square how I felt what I marked I repeated the measurement and 54 !!!I had washed my hands with which I don't know if I touched something that altered the value, ... or error of the meter itself.It is true that heat can affect, but the problem comes if you are and run with insulin.
I have read a very interesting article of a viticultor found unconscious in the field. The ambulance makes capillary and is normal.In a common state, in the hospital the analytics reveals a very severísima hypoglycemia not detected for "touched the grapes" ... curious not?All the best!!

beti's profile photo
beti
08/02/2015 11 p.m.

Well, you have already made me doubt since I have the same meter but so far I have never noticed anything weird with him;Of course, I always have the doubt that this is this device compared to others ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
08/06/2015 12:19 p.m.

I had the "One Touch Ultra Easy" that was little (I imagine that like the Nano) and in the comparisons he always marked what he wanted.I did not happen with any of the 5 meters that I compared, I have obviously not trusted the small meters.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/06/2015 1:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello compis, that I don't write anything, although I read all the comments.I use the nano and basic meters at the moment is the one that works best for me, I have never had problems.Yes, it is true that in the instructions of these pots it says that in extreme temperatures, so much heat or cold, it can give incorrect data or not even work.Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/12/2015 8:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.