Sanofi and its shameful guarantee

Gallinita's profile photo   08/07/2015 8:17 a.m.

Hello everyone,
I am a user of the BGSTAR glucometer, the one that connects to the iPhone and that markets Sanofi.
Well, it has broken me, in any measurement I do, it is with the strip, it gives me error 1. After trying several boxes of different strips, I call the Sanofi guarantee service and they tell me that they do not change it to me,That it is a defect of the strips or an error caused by the misuse I make of them, but that is not a problem of the device, so they do not change it to me.All by phone.
20 years by measuring sugar with all kinds of devices (a couple of them with the bgstar) so that those of Sanofi now come to tell me that I don't know how to measure sugar ...
Anyway, that of these guys has no name, a shame, Bayern gives you a new de facto iPso device in the face of any problem you have, the Sanofi thing a shame and I can not measure the sugar, I am that triune.
So advised the use of any healthy product, since if there is any problem they will leave you in the gutter, as they just did to me.
Greetings to all

Gallinita's profile photo
Gallinita
08/07/2015 8:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I totally agree with you, they are some thug
and the same song that misuse that it is already discontinued and I do not know that other lies so as notThat insulin bought it in Europe is no longer their problem.
In a nutshell, customer service garbage.
I have said.
Greetings and to change company

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/07/2015 6:34 p.m.

They should worry more about the people who have hired for customer service, because it is not normal to tell you that ... when something similar happens to me with some brand, I try to look for alternatives and goodbye.If you had used Bayer's and you were doing well, I use it again and give them healthy.

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
08/08/2015 11:04 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Totally agree.I call Bayern and in two days they send me a new glucometer, without further requirements than to say your name and direction.What a difference with Sanofi Square.
I do not use anything from Sanofi again in what I have left to live hehe.

Greetings to all

Gallinita's profile photo
Gallinita
08/10/2015 1:15 p.m.

With Abbott for the same;In 2 days you have a new glucometer, in fact the last time they sent us two (one spare) and the control solution.The Sanofi thing is of traca, to give them !!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/10/2015 3:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.