Madrid: 4th race and popular walk for diabetes

fer's profile photo   11/02/2015 6:35 p.m.

The former basketball player Juan Antonio Corbalán will be the guest of honor of the 4th race and popular walking for diabetes organized on November 15 the Diabetes Foundation and the Madrid Diabetics Association.It is the largest sporting event about this disease and expect to reach 4,000 runners and 5,000 visitors.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/02/2015 6:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Let's see if we are going all on the forum we can !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/02/2015 6:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

We will have to organize something ...... With time those who come we can stay for dinner Omalgo like this ... you already tell me.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
11/02/2015 7:55 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

I was going to go but I can't.But I have paid the solidarity dorsal, since part of the benefits of the race is for children's diabetes issues.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/02/2015 8:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fer I would like to go.Is there a good atmosphere, is it only in the morning or is there any more act?I would be excited, but there are 4 hours of travel, for a day alone, which must then be curmers.Is it worth it?Have you been to the previous one?

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/03/2015 5:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello @pochola,

The last one was not bad.It depends on whether you are going to run just around.For us it is better to keep people who know here, see each other, get face, take something, etc ...

Otherwise ... a "concentration" more, but with the meaning that it has for us.

There are people from the forum that comes to give up and our idea is to be able to be together for a while, so the idea of ​​organizing a meal or dinner ... there is a quite central place that we know and can manage something to a goodPrice ... well you tell us.

Monica_LTD
11/03/2015 6:51 p.m.

YesI have only gone to such a meeting of the Experience Day diabetes, the first time it was done and it came phenomenal.That is why I was going to go, even if it is a pizon it can be very enriching, but it is in plan, go, run and home ... Well, I did not encourage me.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/03/2015 6:58 p.m.

Thank you very much for guiding me!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/03/2015 7:02 p.m.

Experience Day Diabetes is more Congress or Fair, it is different.It is also in a closed and activities.These outdoors, to see time, there is some exhibitor, I think confirmed are Diabalance, a cold wallet, I don't know how to go after the pull of the strips, and some more laboratory.We wanted to put a "Chisconcito", a table with samples and overcome some product among the attendees, but after they told us that prior payment of between € 1500 and 3000 we have passed, as we have commented on our names to earn money, but neither does it eitherTo cost us.

Where do you come @pochola?

Monica_LTD
11/03/2015 7:11 p.m.

If Diabalance met him there in Valencia, I go from Santander, it's 4 hours round and 4 hours turn.Even if it is night on Saturday, it is a little beating, because then on Monday I work and the accumulated that the weekend has not been done, but I was excited if it is something close to share experiences.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/03/2015 7:32 p.m.

Well, if you come here, we turn around Madrid .... Although Santander is prettier !!!!

Monica_LTD
11/03/2015 7:41 p.m.

@Monica_ltd each with what he does not have, my Madrid hallucinates me, the penalty is that with so many obligations we cannot escape much.But it seems to me that everything offers you.Of course Santader has that special charm of the sea: x

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/03/2015 7:48 p.m.

A pity, both Maria, my little daughter and my husband Són Corridors.They wanted to run from Valencia, but a family commitment prevented it.Then we are looking at the possibility of running from Madrid, but we find it complicated, we would have to go and return the same day and work and with the girl's school we find it very heavy ... we will see in the end we do ..... and if not, then next.To those who go, enjoy it a lot !!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/04/2015 10:13 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.