Freestyle Free Pro

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   08/11/2015 5:55 p.m.

Very good, I just saw that they plan to market for next year the "free free project", so Leo consists of a patch that lasts two weeks and makes continuous measurements every 15 minutes, but the great novelty?It is that the user cannot see the values ​​that are being recorded, the doctor can only do it.Personally it seems to me that it makes no sense but good ...

Here you have a link Link ;utm_campaign=78fb44b22-diatroe_issue_90& & amp; utm_term = 0_75cdadd67f-78FB44BB22-411835457

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/11/2015 5:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This was that of Medtronic a lot of years ago.RISHULLE OF ALL

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/11/2015 6:23 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, if a ridiculous swwee.What sense does it have to see the results?It is about self -control and to be able to handle your insulin dose depending on your results.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
08/11/2015 6:50 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

I totally agree with you, I don't see any meaning.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/11/2015 7:37 p.m.

According to I see, it is only aimed at endocrine and educators to see how glucose levels behave in a patient for 2 weeks without it intervening in any way.

It would be for very specific uses in which the hospital, doctor or educators want to see how the thing has gone, not with a view to personal use of the patient.The mechanism would be the same but not for "use and enjoyment" of the diabetic

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/11/2015 8:36 p.m.

Joseludi said:
according to I see is only aimed at endocrine and educators to see how glucose levels behave in a patient for 2 weeks without this intervening in any way.

It would be for very specific uses in which the hospital, doctor or educators want to see how the thing has gone, not with a view to personal use of the patient.The mechanism would be the same but not for "use and enjoyment" of the diabetic

If I am not mistaken to get the data for the doctor, it can already be done with the current freestyle, the difference is that now the doctor and the patient are seen and with the "pro" only the doctor and on top of the last bull ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/11/2015 9:51 p.m.

With the normal you take everything and take a PDF to the endocrine with all the data.I don't see meaning not to be able to see it.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
08/11/2015 10:22 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

rafach said:
with the normal you take everything and take a PDF to the endocrine with all the data.I don't see meaning not to be able to see it.

So you can't adjust to the results.They want to see a normal glycemia of someone without continuous meter and compare it with one who has it.

Although, as there are many sensors, I would not be struggling that when you open it, after two weeks they find a message that puts "there is no active sensor, put a new sensor and start it" and no data.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/11/2015 11:46 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The good thing about this is that now they see continuous glucose variations that are in a type1.
And they will not continue to blame the patient.
I suppose that the conclusion will be that the best treatment is a continuous measurement for all.
I hope so.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2015 11:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If but that novelty is not, the endocrine put the Paradigm of Medtronic more than 5 years, I saw nothing and then I downloaded it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/12/2015 12:08 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.