ABASAGLAR INSULIN

Gala's profile photo   11/03/2015 5:27 p.m.

Has anyone used it?
It is the low cost version of the Lantus with a cost of 25% lower and it seems that they put it to the debutants and gradually to the others

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 5:27 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Low Cost ??As insulin includes everything that entails the word, turns off and let's go.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/03/2015 5:48 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Well this is what I have found
Link
Link
Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 5:53 p.m.

On Thursday, November 5, I publish a post about the new insulins that we are going to have (some are already available)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/03/2015 6:05 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

This is certainly available because they were giving it to a boy in the pharmacy and of course I have put the parabolic antenna (what we do not like) to do to us, jiji!) And that has told me the pharmacy,That was a "generic"

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 6:24 p.m.

It is as it is as the "low cost" needles type braun and others, we go on ass and downstairs .....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 6:26 p.m.

I think it is Lilly's generic lantus, here in the US, it is not approved by the FDA (it is expected to occur next year).In May 2014 I expired the patent of Lantus and that is why other pharmaceuticals have launched to get generic glargine that are obviously cheaper.That is why Sanofi has taken Toujeo that supposedly lasts more than Lantus.

For what I read in his day according to the studies that there are control with the insulin of Lilly is very similar to the control with Lantus.So in principle it does not seem bad that there is more competition, that we have more therapeutic options and that costs are reduced a bit.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/03/2015 7:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From what it seems, they will give it to the debutants and we do not compare and put pastes ...
I wanted to try the swallowing but as it is not tested in pregnant women because garlic and water .. (my endo treats me as I was already)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 7:10 p.m.

@Gala I think it is normal that they do not dare to prescribe the swallow if you plan to get pregnant, in fact until not many hospitals they passed you from Lantus to Levemir or NPH because there are no controlled studies with pregnant women using lantus.
When they give you the bomb to disrupt her?Let's see if you convince you and encourage you, I am increasingly convinced that it was the best thing I did for pregnancy ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/03/2015 7:23 p.m.

@Inday, supposedly today I went with the educator to keep the commercial and others but after waiting for her more than an hour, she called that a meeting had emerged and did not go, that we were in 15 other days so to wait

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 7:31 p.m.

Can I get in touch with you?By private email since I am interested in talking about a market study on insulins.Work for a market studio company.You can contact me or call them.

Georgette Van Den Bosch's profile photo
Georgette Van Den Bosch
01/11/2017 7:30 p.m.

Hello, my son I prescribe the Endo as he is 7 years old, he hates them and also complained a lot when we put on him, we told him to the endo and he prescribed this xq according to us it was less annoying thing that I have not seen in theLinks in addition to that biosimilar or low cost sounds strange to me.In addition, Nis has denied the bomb and the threeba no longer knows what to think ... a greeting

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/28/2017 12:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.