{'en': 'Review + Tandem T Microinfusora: Slim X2 Basal IQ (predictive stop)', 'es': 'Review + Microinfusora Tandem T:Slim X2 Basal IQ (parada predictiva)'} Image

Review + Tandem T Microinfusora: Slim X2 Basal IQ (predictive stop)

jconegar's profile photo   08/12/2015 2:03 a.m.

tato said:
In itself it is interested in someone, it is a link to lower a simulator of this infuser.Greetings to all
Link

The simulator is very interesting.Even more desire to have it with me 😉

MartaE's profile photo
MartaE
11/19/2018 8:09 p.m.

Con diabetes desde 1993. Con bomba desde marzo de 2012. En la actualidad, bomba Tandem y G5

Martae said:
tato said:
In itself it is interested in someone, it is a link to lower a simulator of this infuser.Greetings to all
Link

How about the infuster, you can tell us impressions

TATO's profile photo
TATO
12/01/2018 3:36 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

tato said:
martae said:
tato said:
tato said:
Go down a simulator from this infuser.Greetings to all
Link

How about the infuster, you can tell us impressions

I am delighted.I have been running from Monday.Go from G4 to G5, great.But move from the animas to the tandem .... spectacular.
More modern design.Now the animas seems to me like shell mobile phones (they were called like that, right?).I mean mobile phones that only had buttons and nothing tactile.The animas has been outdated in my opinion, now that I know the Tandem.The touch screen makes the Tandem very easy to drive.And the menus are very intuitive.
What I like least is to fill the cartridge.But come on, nothing serious.
My team at the Peset Hospital in Valencia has made everything very easy.We were a group of 5 people who already had a bomb and summoned us at the same time for the talk and to put it on.Then another appointment already alone to change catheter and cartridge and fill it.All well explained and responding to telephone calls about doubts.
Very very happy 😊

MartaE's profile photo
MartaE
12/01/2018 4:05 p.m.

Con diabetes desde 1993. Con bomba desde marzo de 2012. En la actualidad, bomba Tandem y G5

One question, to put the bowling you have to get the infuster or there is some mobile application or command to do so.Thank you

TATO's profile photo
TATO
12/01/2018 4:36 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

tato said:
a question, to put the bowling you have to get the infuser or there is some mobile application or command to do so.Thanks

I take out the bomb.My mobile does not allow the official application to be downloaded.I don't know if it can be done from the mobile with the official app.I think no, because in that group he was, several already used the G5 and the mobile app and did not talk about that possibility.
By the way my phone (Samsung J5 2016) has allowed me to lower a Pitata app.If the forum moderators give their permission, I can tell you what it is.But it is not the officer.

MartaE's profile photo
MartaE
12/01/2018 5:05 p.m.

tato said:
a question, to put the bowling you have to get the infuser or there is some mobile application or command to do so.Thanks

He has no command how your Accouck Spirit Combo.That was my first bomb and I think the command from the glucometer was one of its greatest advantages.And the device to insert the catheter of your bomb, I liked the Novalab system.

MartaE's profile photo
MartaE
12/01/2018 5:09 p.m.

martee said:
tato said:
a question, to put the bowling you have to take the infuser or there is some mobile application or command to be able to do so.Thanks

He has no command how your Accouck Spirit Combo.That was my first bomb and I think the command from the glucometer was one of its greatest advantages.And the device to insert the catheter of your bomb, I liked the Novalab system.

Without a doubt, to me the fact of not having to take the pump at all, because practically everything can be controlled from the command, it seems so useful that they should all be like that. Thank you very much for your answers.

TATO's profile photo
TATO
12/01/2018 7:47 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

I leave a small review after having been using the Tandem more than a month now.It is not very extensive but well there are some interesting points.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/19/2018 8:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, today I have put the Tandem T: Slim X2, the infuser promises a lot, since I think it will be in continuous evolution, for the suddenly for September it will be associated with Dexcom G6 and predictive stop.
But I did not like the recharge system every 2-3 days although this is not very important.What I liked least is that it is not compatible with FIASP, I had been using this insulin for a while and I was very happy, in fact I am for the first time in a long time with a postpondrial of 226, this worries me.
They have told me that it is only compatible with Humalog (change every two days) and Novarapid (change every three days), the reason is that the insulin degrades the reservoir bag.
Does anyone know if it is compatible with some other, or when for fiasp?

TATO's profile photo
TATO
06/13/2019 1:24 a.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

tato said:
hi, today they have put the tandem t: Slim x2, the infuser promises a lot, since I think it will be in continuous evolution, for the suddenly for September it will be associated with DexcomG6 and predictive stop.
But I did not like the recharge system every 2-3 days although this is not very important.What I liked least is that it is not compatible with FIASP, I had been using this insulin for a while and I was very happy, in fact I am for the first time in a long time with a postpondrial of 226, this worries me.
They have told me that it is only compatible with Humalog (change every two days) and Novarapid (change every three days), the reason is that the insulin degrades the reservoir bag.
Anyone knows if it is compatible with some other, or when Fiasp?

The fiasp theme in bomb is giving problems to all bomb users not only Tandem, we have almost all left it (I say almost), the doses are increased considerably.If you see something about it and you will see how the FIASP problem also has to do with vasodilators who, when used in continuous basal, gives problems and is as less effective.
Great connoisseurs and expert patients have also had to abandon it when used in bomb.
What I have come to do several times if I do not have time to save the necessary waiting time is to click with Fiasp Boli, and I put the same bolus to the pump to have proof of it and the remaining insulin, and whenThis the predictive stop will be essential to do so, but a lot of eye !!!!Always remember to remove the tube so that it does not enter the body !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/13/2019 9:36 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

The fiasp theme in bomb is giving problems to all bomb users not only Tandem, we have almost all left it (I say almost), the doses are increased considerably.If you see something about it and you will see how the FIASP problem also has to do with vasodilators who, when used in continuous basal, gives problems and is as less effective.
Great connoisseurs and expert patients have also had to abandon it when used in bomb.
What I have come to do several times if I do not have time to save the necessary waiting time is to click with Fiasp Boli, and I put the same bolus to the pump to have proof of it and the remaining insulin, and whenThis the predictive stop will be essential to do so, but a lot of eye !!!!Always remember to remove the tube so that it does not enter the body !!!

Thanks for the answer, I have joined the Facebook group (which you indicated above) and I have read almost everything that appears (I have slept little these two days, JJJJ).
I must be one of the rare;) to those who were phenomenal fiasp, used it at the ACCU Check Spirit Combo and had not increased the doses, I do not rule out making a test I have fiasp bolis, what worries me is that theNurse/Commercial of Tandem in the formation said that the reason for the changes every 2/3 days were due to the fact that insulin degraded the plastic material that carries the reservoir inside and I do not know what degree of wear produces the FIASP, in casethat I can make the changes every three days I would have to go as well in Tamdem as in the Spirit Combo.I do try it, a greeting.

TATO's profile photo
TATO
06/14/2019 8:07 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

He will make a month lucky to enter a study in the hospital to be able to test the new Tandem Tx Slim 2 Basal IQ microinfusora.

I had not realized that I had not put in this thread the first contact review of the microinfusora tandem Tx Slim 2 Basal IQ.
Link

I advise you to read this before the review I have done after a month of use.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/16/2019 9:33 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Read the post from above before this.

Here is the review after a month of use of the new Tandem Tx Slim 2 Basal IQ microinfusora.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/16/2019 9:34 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.