{'en': 'Vitamin d', 'es': 'Vitamina D'} Image

Vitamin d

Anitaz's profile photo   08/15/2015 7:41 p.m.

There are some studies that relate low vitamin D with type 1 diabetes ....

In my case it was fulfilled since in pregnancy I detected low levels of this vitamin, and then the diagnosis of diabetes came ....

Did anyone diagnose recently detected low vitamin D?

Having very very low values ​​only due to lack of sun?

According to my doctor, something else is happening that it is so low, only in the elderly I had seen those levels, so I continue with analysis and more analysis.

Greetings,

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
08/15/2015 7:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They also detected it in pregnancy, but I was already diabetic and now years later they made me an analytical in which I put extreme vitamin D deficits and I have been taking vitamin D ampoules every 15 months until they know whyof this deficit

joana's profile photo
joana
08/15/2015 10:35 p.m.

I deficit extreme too.Hydroferol and solved, but it is related, although my Endocrine of the SS told me ... Naaaa ... a little sun that makes it very bad here.No hydroferol case and solved.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
08/18/2015 4:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello everyone, because of me also days of the diagnosis and the downtown vitamin D sent me the injections every 15 days.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 12:23 a.m.

I also have the vitamin D goes down, I also take hydroferol every 15 days.
The endo did not tell me anything about being related to diabetes, in addition my father also has deficit and is not diabetic, he told me that it is Spain there is a lot of population with vitamin D deficit and they are not explained why, because with theNumber of hours of light that we have should not have a problem (he said that with the sun give us in one hand 5 minutes we have vitamin D for a week), that several studies were being done because there were more and more people

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/21/2015 12:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Will it be for the use of sunscreens?I usually use, and apparently the body does not metabolize vitamin D when we get protector.Now I have it normal, in 50 (the normal is above 30), but in pregnancy I was in 19 ,,,,

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
09/23/2015 12:43 a.m.

It also happened to me that they detected the vitamin D very low and in addition to the supplements and what you comment to sunbathe (despite sunscreens), it is important to take into account food and exercise.In case you can serve you, I leave an article about 11 foods rich in vitamin D

Medina's profile photo
Medina
09/02/2022 9:59 a.m.

I always have it for the soils.Last year I had a deficit, not low or very low, absolute deficit 😅

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 10:01 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

anitaz said:
will it be for the use of sunscreens?I usually use, and apparently the body does not metabolize vitamin D when we get protector.Now I have it normal, in 50 (the normal is above 30), but in pregnancy I was in 19 ,,,,,

I only use it in my face because taking the sun as such a very little volume, of what it gives me on the street with discovered arms, legs ... pool that I will go half an hour and for that I recognize that I do not usually put a protective ... if I go more timeYes but it is not normal, the same beach.And very low I always get

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/02/2022 10:03 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hi.
I am also taking hydroferol, one every 15 days.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
09/02/2022 10:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.