{'en': 'Apt cake for diabetics', 'es': 'Bizcocho apto para diabéticos'} Image

Apt cake for diabetics

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   08/16/2015 11:51 a.m.

Hello everyone!

I do biscuits since ... PUF, for a long time.My grandmother taught me to do them when I was little, with the trick of using the glass of yogurt, and I have always done them.When the diabetes was making more dent in my family (we are 3 generations in a row), and my father was told that I had to puncture insulin, I began to try to adapt the typical cake (and a lot of more desserts), but the first times(I suppose that for whole wheat flour), I was a bit dry, and it also cost me to catch the point to the sweetener.After a lot of months doing tests with the holy cake, I think it has finally been dignified and very rich.So nothing, I share the recipe!:)

Use comprehensive flour (this last time that of Carrefour, surprisingly I liked Mercadona, is finer), skimmed yogurt and Stevia, all on the recommendation of the nutritionist.If someone wants to use the traditional ingredients, to look at the quantities well, especially Stevia/Sugar, but go, that I do not recommend sugar for obvious reasons ...

The recipe hung on the blog, with photos and video:

I also leave it here as a summary:

Ingredients:

3 eggs
1 natural or lemon yogurt (denied, and without sugar)
3 GLASS OF INTEGRAL FLOUR
20-30gr from Stevia powder (to taste, but be careful that he sweetens a lot!)
1 of yeast (gasifier)
Butter (to grease the mold)
Soft, or sunflower olive oil
The zest of a lemon
A pinch of salt

steps to follow:

1. The first thing is to separate the brothers from the whites, since at the moment we will use the yolks.To do this, you can go on a whites in a glass, and so they don't bother you and keep them later (then we will use them).

2. In a bowl or the container that best goes, throws the yolks, and adds the yogurt.Now that you have the empty yogurt glass, we will use it to measure the rest of the ingredients, as your grandmother did when you were little!:)

3. Thus, we add a glass of oil (using the yogurt vessel), the sweetener and the zest of a lemon, and we beat it well along with the yolks.

4. Now we add 3 flour glasses and yeast, and beat again until there are no lumps.

5. Do you remember the whites we have separated before?Báte them about to snow, and add them to the previous mixture, beat everything again (it is better if you bathe it with rods than with the electric blender).

6. We only have to throw the mixture in the mold that you like the most, and if it is necessary to put some butter in its surface so that we do not stick the cake.I always use silicone molds because they are wonderful, do not stick the dough and clean super good!

7. Bake for 30-40min at 180º, depending on your oven (I have had 32min in a fagor oven).To check what is done, clash a stick and if it comes out clean, you already have your cake ready.So that it does not go down, leave it inside the oven (with the oven off) for another ten minutitos, and voila!

I hope you like it, I personally liked it, and those who also tried it :)

You will tell me!

Greetings.

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
08/16/2015 11:51 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Jo, I did yesterday, but it didn't have me very well.Although I will keep trying.Of course, I have done the lemon sorbet and that is very rich and it has been very good!In addition, it is a dessert that does not carry flour, it only carries the HC of the milk!Thank you!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
08/17/2015 9:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

xorxie said:
Jo, I did yesterday, but it hasn't done very well.Although I will keep trying.Of course, I have done the lemon sorbet and that is very rich and it has been very good!In addition, it is a dessert that does not carry flour, it only carries the HC of the milk!Thanks!

Little by little, you will be caught by the quiet.I'm glad that the sorbet has been good, now in summer I do enough because they are the sea of ​​easy to do and enter very well;)

Greetings!

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
08/17/2015 10:32 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Good morning.It is the first time I access this place.Today I have finally achieved a decent, sweet, spongy and flavored cake cake, after having thrown half a dozen batch.I give you the recipe.

Ingredients of sugarless sponge cake:

3 eggs
160 g of wheat flour
60 g of refined cornmeal (cornstarch)
A and a half tablespoon, sope, from Sucralin
1 natural Greek yogurt without sugar
80 ml of soft olive oil or 80 g.of molten butter
An Royal type powder yeast envelope
A soda the tiger
1/2 teaspoon of salt

Preparation and comments:

1. We beat the eggs for 3 minutes with the hand blender.We add the Sucralin, the yogurt and the molten butter.We continue beating until everything is integrated.We pass the mixture to a large bowl.
Remember that the oven should already be turned on at 175 ºC with heat up and down

2. We sift the flour next to salt and yeast.We add it to the bowl where we had the previous mixture in 3 parts, integrating it through enveloping movements.

3. You can place the mixture in muffins, silicone molds or a large mold, previously greased.

4. We bake at 175 ºC for 30 minutes.

5. Remove the sugar sponge cake, wait about 10-15 min to unmold.Let cool on a grid to eat!

sinacio's profile photo
sinacio
09/18/2015 12:13 p.m.

Thank you very much for the recipe and welcome to the @sinacio forum !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/18/2015 12:16 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

A question @sinacio: When and how do we add the soda envelope?Along with the yeast?And with a yeast envelope and a gasifying envelope will not climb too much?You sweat apart, I will try to do it, to see how it comes out.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/18/2015 9:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.