HIP before sounding the alarm clock? What to do?

valky's profile photo   11/05/2015 7:05 p.m.

I do not say that it is good or bad, as each one is said here is a world ... I take milk to go to bed but not to trace hypoglycemia and what most of the people do I also go backWith sugar, juices and gels but what each body said is different.I take half -nacked milk, the skimming thing seems to me water and I don't know the lactose index that can carry to you the glucose.In the end that it was not my intention to create a debate of this, each one whatever is very clear about is ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/09/2015 7:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not say that you are not right @sigsauer, also to me it seems to me, I certainly better a juice or something I kind it, but according to I find myself like this, I am also very aware to recover before returning to sleep placidly ...I notice that I find myself better when I have a deep and calm breath, a big sigh comes to me and that's when I think) that I can relax ... greetings

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/09/2015 10:36 p.m.

The educator told me to go to bed with a glass of milk or 2 yogurts, but since I do not do it because I do well and only once I woke up for hiccups ... brutal ... 38... that Malita put me.I took a glass with sugar and did not reach 65;End tangerines, cookies and all this at 2:45.

I wake up with any noise and always more than half an hour before the alarm sounds at 6:30, if what happened to @valky directly breakfast and came to work (I have time flexibility) so I go to beforehouse in the afternoon.

I have proven on the labels that all the milks (whole, semi and skimmed) have the same amount of HC: 100ml = 4.8 g HC, the only difference is fat and therefore the calories.My educator recommended me skimmed by fat.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/09/2016 9:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I believe that you have to lie in good parameters for example between 100 and 130, if you have those dirty mornings, and that is achieved with some cookies 2 or 3 before sleep and a good tail cao 0, to sleep in a loose leg withThe glucometer nearby, and inside the case some glucosport pills or glucose supplement
The ideal is to go to bed at midnight with something hot and with slightly high glucose to avoid possible descents look this link is quite instructive

Link

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/09/2016 7:40 p.m.

It happened to me, and an egg bothers!I get up and somewhat sweet breakfast, and with the time I have left because I do some home, pick clothes, or just see TV.

But the truth is that it annoy a lot.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/10/2016 10:51 a.m.

@Vaky the tablespoon to say that it is for dessert: |I guess not everyone will upload the same, but in style.Nor is it something I do at each hiccups, but I say that if at any time you have to allow a mini whim has to be there.A greeting.;)

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
05/26/2016 11:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.