How menstruation affects me

HaissaPinupple's profile photo   08/20/2015 10:18 p.m.

@jconegar just as happy I am, for me in all aspects a great change and for better :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/04/2016 10:05 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Yes, when debuts already tell you that being a woman is the worst for diabetes in the fertile stage .... Men should be more intended for 50 as they tell me in my hospital.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2016 9:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have been for two months that insulin resistance before menstruation is extended two weeks before and I don't understand why!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/03/2016 1:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

My rules are irregular and it is difficult for me to control when the rule has come to me that makes it more difficult for me.I also had a baby and more uncontrolled with respect to dates a few months.I think it is next to come because I have a few days that I do not get off 150 ... and yesterday night in 280 and nothing.Low in the morning and based on corrections all night

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/06/2016 8:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And how about pregnancy?Have you taken bomb?@Leticia21

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2016 11:25 p.m.

@nigiri because they did not put it in any of the 2 pregnancies and I have never understood why ...
I went with glycosylated 6.4 or so (glycosylated non -real because they were always at the ends with peaks) and they told me that I was great and they didn't mention anything about the bomb ... how anger

Leticia21
08/08/2016 9:03 a.m.

Well but if the babies are healthy and you had a good pregnancy, right?I have been recommended to put it for when I get pregnant but it gives me a lot of laziness ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/08/2016 10:32 a.m.

@Leticia21 According to the BOE, you have the right to request a bomb if you want when you want to get pregnant, at first it may be a tango but then it gives you quality of life.It cost me 6 months of claims and struggles, there are hospitals that facilitate it and others who do not want them even.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/08/2016 noon

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@nigiri luckily the children are fine ... the pregnant diabetics with obese babies is always related but one weights 3,600kg and that he has just born 3.200kg.
The good thing that if they had put it in pregnancy I would have it and could have continued with her and help me to my situation because the truth is that I am very uncontrolled and with complications of diabetes that came to light after childbirth, butThey do not give importance and it is the courage that gives me.I asked for the bomb now and m say they would accept it if I wanted to get pregnant again ...: -S and I ... do not understand that I already have 2 children I don't want anymore and why didn't they offer it to me at the time?I feel that they are giving me long.
@jconegar I will go and change endocrine because I don't like this, my visits last 5 minutes and it is limited to seeing the last days in the newspaper.And I will do what you tell me about claiming

Leticia21
08/08/2016 2:28 p.m.

Link
@Leticia21 If you want bomb because you tell him that you want to get pregnant, he will never know if you are looking for it or not, and if you don't stay, nothing can be trying years;).

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/08/2016 2:53 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar that I planned to do ... I'm going to control me well that I want to have a third child;););

Leticia21
08/08/2016 4:32 p.m.

They have told me that they put it as soon as I stay but I don't want it.I'm afraid to carry a way and whenever I have put them I have finished infection

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/09/2016 12:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I was afraid of my tb, I told them anything to put on my pregnancies ... but now that a friend put it on and explained how it was not so grimous and she is very happy with her ... that theprinciple was a pain but now he doesn't want them to take it off

Leticia21
08/09/2016 12:23 a.m.

If I do it, it is for the baby but of course I don't have any wins, it seems like a pain ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/09/2016 1 a.m.

@Leticia21 Everyone I think when we start with the bomb is the same situation, then we don't know how to be without it.There are several open debates both here and on Facebook and I believe that all of us who have been giving it up in other words that give us quality of life.
You have to have good training and regulate the basal to be happy but then it is great.
A bomb is clear that it is not for everyone and everyone cannot take it in different situations but if you think you can carry it, do not hesitate, you can always return to the ball.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/09/2016 10:46 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.