Tato_muñoz starting new life.

Tato_muñoz's profile photo   08/20/2015 10:33 p.m.

Hi, I'm Tato, I'm Mexican Baby, I have 2 weeks with insulin, I suffered diabetes and I was with oral medications for 3 years, towards exercise, I never felt tired, sight well, not dizzy, according to me, everything was going well, just because ofA small detail, I was losing weight, little by little, when I wantedNotorious in my physique that something was very bad, I went to do analysis before going with a doctor specializing in the diabetes theme, my glucose was in 280 and the very high glucosiladI quoted me galvus, I kept taking care of themselves but some horrible pains began in my feet, punched, fingers, walking like between glass, again I went with my doc, the truth was stubborn to control myself with medication, I refused to have to use insulinFor life, I am 36 years old, because I went and he told me, we already tried, we are already looking for the dose of medication, it is time for you to start insulin, it is necessary to tell you that I was having baldness problems, my muscle mass was non -existent,Extremely thin, and no matter how much I could not gain weight, 2 weeks ago I started minueva life, I ignore many things of this new life and that's why I am here, in these 2seths my hair has not fallen, on the contrary, and up weight, I still did not reach the ideal but I will achieve it, my feet problem, slowly but is improving, I became very depressed when he told me that I would have to use insulin, cry, I felt really bad, but my doc.He has some psychologist He has made me understand many things, and I only realized that it is the optimal way for me to have control over sugar, I do not deny that sometimes I depressed, but when reading in this forum that we areA lot of people with the same problems actually helps, here I will learn from you and when the time comes, I also help someone new who arrives as I arrive, thanks for your attention.

Tato_muñoz's profile photo
Tato_muñoz
08/20/2015 10:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, Tato!
Ask what you need and look for information in the forum, that there is a lot.
And think that insulin is the hormone that we lack

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/21/2015 2:49 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Tato !!!!My daughter is very close to this diabetes, it still does not reach three months, and this forum is helping us a lot.There are super expert people and they are always there ..... They are all great !!!!
I suppose it is normal for all to go through the phase of depression, we and all of which a chronic disease is diagnosed.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/21/2015 12:45 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.