Where do you carry the pump?

Gala's profile photo   08/27/2015 7:13 p.m.

Those you carry bomb, where do you carry the catheter and bomb?
Especially the girls not to be noticed?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/27/2015 7:13 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala I usually wear the catheter in the hip, at the bottom of the back or in the stomach and most of the time I get my pump in the pocket pocket of the pants.The tube is not usually seen because the shirts I carry are not too short.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/27/2015 10:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I leave I carry it in the bra on the gutter with a clamp and at home I put it in the rubber of the pants waist.
And the catheter, I change between the ass and the belly

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/28/2015 12:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I use the thighs, belly, arms, lower back ...
I show my bomb ... not the hidden

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
08/28/2015 2:03 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

@Vandorta I am the same as you, ha ha ha, I love that they see her, we go as someone told me, some teach watches of 1000 E, because I teach a device of about € 5000 and that nobody knows what it isJa, ha, I have come to say that it is a mp3 and they have believed it, heh, heh.

It is also sexy to wear something so modern ha, haha, a.I always have her hooked to the pants, it is also true that I never wear a skirt.Also at night it is a pass when you give some button and the screen lights.

Yesterday I went out to train, I gave him to see glucose control and marked 120 (I carry the animas connected to Dexcom) and passed near a few bars and sees the 120 big, and I hear that a girl tells the boyfriendLook that lower pulsations carries that boy to how fast goes away, ha ha.I had never thought about saying that it was a pulsemaker.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2015 2:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I'm new to the forum.The truth is that I am reading experiences and comments that are helping me, because I have been with the bomb and for me with 27 years with diabetes, it is a world to discover.

To me for now the catheter only let me put it in the belly, and the most comfortable to carry the pump is hooked to the bra.But the same with the waist clamp if you wear pants or skirt.

Regarding or not, now I don't care, although the first days I tried not to be seen.Except if you go with something very tight, if you don't say it, no one will notice, no matter how much it seems like it.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
08/28/2015 4:10 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

vandorta said:

Vandorta a thing regardless of the subject.
In your firm says that you are diabetics and bomber?He believed that the diabetics could not be police, military firefighters, which actually implies a clear labor discrimination and that if they did this to other groups I do not want to imagine the one that would lia would;But as it is, nothing happens and then we have to endure who says "to diabetics that is nothing my aunt of 70 years is and eats what he wants"
Maybe the firefighter has another meaning but this issue has me very pissed off

cesargarcia's profile photo
cesargarcia
08/28/2015 8:50 p.m.

I am also a firefighter @Cegarcia JA, ha.But let's not of those calendar ha ha ha.Well maybe if I put myself with the pump and a good hose would be ha ha ha ha.
It's forgive joke, don't bother.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2015 8:53 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I've already lost hahaha
Are you a fireman seriously?or you just go there by turning fires for fans and helping others
This topic has me fly

cesargarcia
08/28/2015 9:10 p.m.

cesargarcia said:
I've already lost hahaha
Are you a fireman seriously?or you just go there by turning fires for fans and helping others
This topic has me fly

Uffff I am a firefighter but with insulin bomb he, heh.Come on, I'm not one of those muscles who extinguish fires.I turn off another type of fires jaha, ha, I shut up:
Here we say that we are firefighters either male or female who carry an insulin microinfusora, that is an insulin pump.
I know a diabetic athlete from Elite's, who was a firefighter and debut as a diabetic and followed in the body, that is one that easily becomes a marathon without thinking, carries perfect control.
I wanted to be a civil guard, I talk about a few years ago I am 42 years old and you could examine when you had 18. We were a school team that we all wanted to be.I did not know that being diabetic I would not leave me, before there was not as much information as now, there was no internet in this way or anything.If I get to know I would have hidden it perfectly.They screwed my life and all my friends 12 if they entered the body, they sank morally.And when I now see a civil guard of these that is so fat that is not able to take 10 steps without affirming, I burn alive.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2015 9:30 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@Cesargarcia refer to the fact that they carry insulin bomb, from there "Firefighters" ;-)

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/28/2015 9:33 p.m.

aa is going now I understand hahaha
because if the labor discrimination we suffer is not little later, anyone enters the state security forces and care that does not treat other groups that will then come out in the media and talk about labor discrimination

cesargarcia
08/28/2015 9:47 p.m.

vandorta said:

@Vandorta, do you put the catheter in arms and thighs?Oh really?
: |

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/29/2015 12:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Well, the same happens to me .... I show my bomb, not the hidden.To work if it is true that I carry a pernera belt, with the suit is more comfortable and to sleep the same, in the thigh, between the legs it is very comfortable.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
08/29/2015 6:05 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

And if you go with a fair and short dress, where would you put it on it?
In the hip it is fatal and in the leg the same and in the subject as I would notice because I know that there is not much to hide ... any solution?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/29/2015 8:45 p.m.

I would not endure?I say inside not outside, but we better answer the girls.Well if the dress is very short, I shut up.
And on the back?At the waist, we usually have that area a little more sunk.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/29/2015 9:23 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@Gala I If I had a fair and short dress, I would take it on the gutter.I am quite flat but still, with fasteners of these of filling it really does not notice.The truth is that I find it a bit uncomfortable to take it in the gutter but well, for some occasion ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/29/2015 11:14 p.m.

I will start testing with the Dexcom receiver, more or less are the same size, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/29/2015 11:31 p.m.

In the case of animas, the Dexcom receiver is thinner but a little longer

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/30/2015 1:47 a.m.

If you have long hair, the best option is that you release your hair and hook it on your back.But as @indoy says, on the gutter!But I am with her, it is uncomfortable to me

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
08/30/2015 5:40 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.