How did you realize that "the honeymoon" is over?

Ruthbia's profile photo   05/09/2016 9:34 a.m.

It seems that the famous "honeymoon" can last several years according to the endocrine I have had in this year and little diabetes, but when I ask: how will I know what is over?None responds to me.I have read that in adults lasts more;I have debuted just 40;In my health center they said it was very rare but lately I know more cases;It is becoming something more frequent than it should.

At first they told me that I would hardly need anything fast and with a good diet, nothing slow, but it has never happened to me.And now I need them for anything I eat.

I don't understand how I can be on honeymoon.:-??How will I know when it ends?Will it give me an inexplicable rush?A severe hypo?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/09/2016 9:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Ruthbia, I debut in February 2014 and they tell me that I still continue in "honeymoon", I also assault me ​​the same doubt as you.I put Lantus 12 in the afternoon and novorapid 4 at lunch and dinner, last glycosilada 6.2%.I guess we will find out well, when the controls shoot.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/09/2016 10:47 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

I didn't have a honeymoon!:))

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/09/2016 4:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, I return to this post because I think I have reached the end of the honeymoon .... nothing of descents .... glucose has tripled and I am tripling quickly and climbing basal little by little.I panic go into a hip.

From one day to another, I thought it would be gradual .... in short .... the next glycosilada will rise to me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/03/2017 11:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You will realize when the insulin needs that you need are greater than you were using, summarizing be short of insulin.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/03/2017 9:07 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Well, if @"luvi" that has happened to me these last 5 days and for uploading the basal 2 units I have been in Hipo 2 hours ... I got up with 50 ... I no longer knew if the dream is for not sleepingor for the hiccup ... (not sleep, sure ....) Let's see how you go today ... if I continue at heights or give me the downs ... this is a guyvive.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2017 9:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.