Dessert page

aranzazuleg's profile photo   05/12/2016 10:48 a.m.

Link

It is a page that I have found, the same until you know it, I liked it a lot, there are things that can be done and others that do not, but we are going to look at it, I the chocolate cake for my son's birthdayWith the recipe :-)

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/12/2016 10:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for the page

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
08/28/2016 2:37 p.m.

I love the page !!!!thanks a lot!!!It is phenomenal, it is one of the pages that are worth having in "favorites."

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
08/29/2016 12:43 p.m.

It is updated with new desserts, I look at it from time to time, and it gives you many ideas !!

aranzazuleg
10/13/2016 9:55 a.m.

hello!!!I already knew her, I pillo many recipes on that page.There are also things at Link
This is where I began to find the first desserts without sugar.

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
10/14/2016 9:12 a.m.

Thanks for the contribution.:-*

aranzazuleg
10/14/2016 10:06 a.m.

There is another called a diabetics in the kitchen, I follow her on Facebook.Recipes as @Anzazuleg says are some more suitable than others haha, but what I liked in question is that in the end he recounts HC rations ... etc.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/14/2016 5:44 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

After a dozen failed attempts, which ended up in the trash, pulling all the recipes and for having found the formula to make the most delicious muffins in the world and that are not distinguished at all from those made with sugar,Thanks to a very expensive sweetener, but has identical properties to sugar;Dayelet is called the house and is bought through the Internet.
The formula is traditional, without any special attachment:
The same weight of eggs, flour with built -in yeast, oil or butter and sweetener.It beats everything and baked at 180º, 25 minutes.If you put in large mold for cake, it may require some more time.
They have been made for more than a week and are as fluffy and tender as freshly made.

sinacio's profile photo
sinacio
02/26/2017 5:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.