L Lexatin sometimes ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/02/2015 1:52 p.m.

Hello, I have only a little more than a month diabetes and I notice that sometimes as medical tests or that my family come to eat at home, I get a lot and I think if I could take a lexatin.Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2015 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, that should tell you your doctor.I sometimes take Lexatin but because my header has prescribed it to me, if your question is whether it affects blood glucose levels, in my case, of course not.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/02/2015 1:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you, what I think happens to me is that I get a lot at specific moments and that the glucose rises.That's why I ask if one could take.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2015 2:03 p.m.

I before diagnosing me (almost 3 months ago) took lexatín at night.I keep taking it and there is no problem.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/02/2015 3:16 p.m.

Thank you, I think I will take it in specific moments.

xorxie said:
I before they diagnose (almost 3 months ago) took lexatín at night.I keep taking it and there is no problem.

DiabetesForo
09/03/2015 12:02 a.m.

Thank you all.

DiabetesForo
09/03/2015 12:03 a.m.

My daughter, in època of exams, took half a orfidal at night. For diabetes, anxiety is not good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/03/2015 12:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Aliciaalicia just read in another thread that apart from diabetes also have hypothyroidism, I was diagnosed with this winter and since then I have had several anxiety attacks to have to go to emergency because I thought I was dying and also having punctual anxiety withoutApparent cause ... I blame the thyroid

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/03/2015 12:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi Nigiri the symptom I most noticed was the gain of 10 kilos and depression.When they put me treatment, everything has gone until now that 12 years passed and in August the diabetes appeared.

DiabetesForo
09/03/2015 12:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.