{'en': 'How do you notice hypoglycemia?', 'es': 'Como notas una hipoglucemia?'} Image

How do you notice hypoglycemia?

damimenorca's profile photo   11/13/2015 11:24 a.m.

Hello!

Being type 2 diabetic, I have been prescribed glymepirida, so that my body produces insulin and lowers sugar levels, but I am afraid, especially the first days, since I have not yet suffered hypoglycemia, or I know which are the first symptomsher.

Can someone tell me that symptoms occur or comes suddenly?

Thank you!

damimenorca's profile photo
damimenorca
11/13/2015 11:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For example or I feel it suddenly and I don't feel it directly and I have to measure myself to see.
When I feel her, I shake my hands and I don't know is that it's like a general discomfort but I tremble a lot.
If it happens to you, we hope no, take sugar directly or an orange juice or an orange.They also sell strawberry gelatin envelopes that say it is calculated for how much you have to climb, ask your endo or in a pharmacy itself.
Luck!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/13/2015 11:37 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Not everyone has the same symptoms, in the case of my daughter, it happens to Dori, it starts with trembling hands.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/13/2015 1:36 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

My daughter shows tired, and once, if she is very low, her tongue falls asleep, thankfully that happens a few times ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/13/2015 11:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

There are many that I do not notice but when they are strong, the tongue is the first thing I notice, like a tingling and that shines everything and I see like auras, also nervousness and palpitations, but I quickly go my heart, that IIt beats very strong, it seems that my chest is going to get out, it moves to my pajamas if I am in bed and cold sweat, I wear like a chicken and if I have been in limits, 70 or so, themigraine -type head
My mother shows it right away, she says she changes my face and I also look pale

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/14/2015 12:43 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

In addition to what you comment, the noise bothers me a lot ... anything, if I'm low while I go back I have to turn off the TV, music or send to shut up who is talking to me, I get hysterical (inside my dizziness, confusion, trembling, etc)

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/14/2015 1:18 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

Link

pickmalion's profile photo
pickmalion
11/14/2015 10:55 p.m.

I notice a lot of nervousness and confusion, my heart accelerates, I find it hard to think and start sweating a lot.It is very unpleasant :-(

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/14/2015 11:13 p.m.

The accelerating the heart and I tell you it seems that it is going to get out of the chest.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/15/2015 12:27 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

And sweating is a jet, on top of a cold sweat ... Ajj.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/15/2015 1:56 p.m.

@damimenorca I copy the link here to a list of topics that talk about hypoglycemic, you have to read it a lot !!;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2015 6 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.