Declaration of ingredients or HC in the restoration menus

Ruthbia's profile photo   05/13/2016 1:21 p.m.

I don't want to sow controversy but I would like to know your opinion.

As we have all proven since the new allergenic law has come out in all menus, they tell you what type of allergenics each menu dish contain (egg, nuts, ...)

I am in favor and I would like the law to also extend to the quantity (approximate, clear) of carbohydrates considering the large amount of diabetics (1, 2, lada) that we are.Or if a relationship of ingredients containing HC is not possible on each dish.

It is not that it is a "rare" but I have already had to return some dish to kitchen with a rimbombante name that does not know what you eat and then carried honey sauce, or caramelized sugar above the vegetable, of the meat, of the meat, of the meat,etcIf at least I had put the ingredient, I would have asked for another dish.When I asked the waiter, he always tells me the main ingredient and forgets the type of sauce or "extra" that they add in his kitchen.

Is there any initiative in this line from an association or group?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/13/2016 1:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What a great idea, I don't know if there is anything about it, but I think it would not be anything to the restaurant to put a description of the ingredients.I bet on this initiative, Bravoooo = D>

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/13/2016 2:41 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Totally agree with you @ruthbia... would very good idea like this we calculated better.I think in Magdonal if they put the carbohydrates but I am not sure.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2016 5:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I apart from allergenic, what I have seen are the calories in the Burguer King and sometimes in the MacDonalds, but in the rest of fast food or restaurants I have not seen anything similar.
In concerted catering (of companies, I don't know if in schools too) they put the calories of each dish, but nothing more.

My conclusion is that at least with the ingredients, for the moment, it could be fine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/17/2016 9:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.