{'en': 'IPort', 'es': 'Iport'} Image

IPort

OscarelGato's profile photo   05/13/2016 3:46 p.m.

Sara47 said:
Hi Dani76.I use it for fast and slow, although since I had two days in a row, the inexplicable climb injected into my body.It may be that the previous two times I put it in the abdomen and now in the leg and maybe the fast does not go the same ... I don't know.As I have an appointment with the endocrine at the end of this month, I will ask him why I do not want to be with the doubt whether or not the insulin enters every time he uses the port.

Normally general but each one is a world and of course it is without being playing sports where you exercise legs.Faster belly, lumbar zone is great too, arms, rear and legs.For the most daring in the twin up, it is luxurious too.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/06/2018 12:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, good afternoon, the fast is better absorbed in a belly or arm, and the slow one in culete or legs, that's why the fast did not act well in the leg;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
01/11/2018 8:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We have used the Iport in our 4 -year -old daughter (diabetis for 3 months) that hates punctures, but it has passed us on several occasions that the cannula has been bent and does not correctly manage insulin.We have consulted with the manufacturer why we think that it is due to the difficulties of extraction of the application device (in the videos they extract it without difficulty only lifting it but it costs us theleave and be folded) .The manufacturer insists that he should not offer resistance to extraction ... Has anyone had the same problem?Have you been able to solve it?Any alternative to the IPORT apart from the breathlon?
You no longer know what to do: right now the IPORT generates a lot of insecurity.We have even tried a pair of iPorts to see if it is about taking the "truquillo", in ourselves, why the girl complains that it hurts when we put the iPort ....

Thank you!

Angels's profile photo
Angels
02/07/2018 12:34 a.m.

Hello, we are using the I-Port two years, I recommend that you put it in gluteWanting move a little.I tell you because since we realized this detail, none is folded and we are happy with the I-Port because it has avoided thousands of punctures and has very good glycemias

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
02/07/2018 1:36 p.m.

dani se said:
I also passed the fast and slowly with the difference of an hour and a half, from Medtronic they recommend passing first the fast and that there is one hour away.We decided to spend only the rapid X the Iport.Usually 4 days do well, I could leave it more, but we do not do it. We must only be alert to very high or striking values ​​and take it into account.My son takes him in Bracito and is doing well.In his belly it did not turn out because he is very skinny and got out.That goes well !!!

Hi Daniela, I am a 6 -year -old Vicente Mom DBT 1 1 year ago.In Argentina where did you get i-port and could you give me an idea of ​​price?We believe it would be very useful since Vicente is full of small bruises!

Flores's profile photo
Flores
09/22/2020 6:14 p.m.

Hello.

We are thinking of trying the Iport.My son (7 years) uses 4mm needles to prick with the Boli and in the instructions of the IPort says that minimum 6mm.Is it correct or did I understand it and you can use 4mm?

All the best.

matrocs's profile photo
matrocs
11/18/2021 11:20 a.m.

Oscarelgato said:
Do you know something about the Iport?

They just sent it to me in this link: Link

It seems that it is to avoid more punctures to inject insulin.

& lt; img src = "https: //www.diabet‽

And how do you clean it?

Teresaae's profile photo
Teresaae
12/16/2021 7:42 p.m.

matrocs said:
hello.

We are thinking of trying the Iport.My son (7 years) uses 4mm needles to prick with the Boli and in the instructions of the IPort says that minimum 6mm.Is it correct or did I understand it and you can use 4mm?

Greetings.

We have tried it and it has been a disaster.
The Iport did not unwill the insertion system and when taking it out, a part of the Iport has come out.

We have repeated the operation with another and the same, it did not let go well.When stretching, the Iport has begun and my crio has passed out.So for now we give up using it.

A pity.

matrocs's profile photo
matrocs
12/24/2021 2:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.