Stem cells

Varela's profile photo   09/07/2015 4:35 a.m.

Does any of you know anything about treatment with "stem cells" in diabetics?

Varela's profile photo
Varela
09/07/2015 4:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the field of research there are many news about how to use stem cells in diabetics, however, I do not know any that has reached people, personally I think it is an issue that still has many years left to give someresult.

Here I copy several related news:

stem cells release diabetics type 1 insulin - news ...
Stem cells release a group of type 1 diabetics of insulin.A particular type of stem cell transplantation that uses the cells of ...
Link insulina

A capsule with stem cells could end type 1 diabetes ...
14 years ago, during the most fierce moments of "wars for stem cells" that faced scientists and the White House of George W.
Link
manage to produce insulin with stem cells - news about ...
From stem cells from fat, experts created “Langerhans islets”, cluster cells of the pancreas, and reconstituted their function ...
Link
advance in stem cells, they could be used in diabetes treatment
A team of researchers from the New York Stem Cell Foundation has managed to create the first line of specific embryonic stem cells ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/07/2015 8:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.