I am confusing

Maria_Soledad's profile photo   05/18/2016 6:32 p.m.

Good afternoon.I am new here and I have looked for a place where I can find answers that the doctors do not solve me.
I suffer diabetes 2. I take two kinds of medicines for it.Glicazidecazide 80 times a day and meformin 500 once a day.Until a few months ago I took Glicazide and when he had a cold or some pain he took aspirin and never had problems.But since I started taking metformin they told me that I should not take aspirin but ibuprofen or paracetamol.Aspirin responded immediately and it was very effective.
In April I took a bad cold followed by an ear infection that I am still recovering.I took antibiotics and a doctor told me to take ibuprofen for inflammation.Another one that saw me a few days later told me not to take ibuprofen and a third told me yes.The fact is that I have taken it because being anti -inflammatory I thought it would help me but I have had side effects that have been unpleasant.And we stop does not help me much. I have two days with migraine that I have not suffered frequently but now they have been two days in a row.After stress of so long fighting with the cold and the infection I feel a little depressed also and scared and confusing because I no longer know who listens.
Is it possible to take aspirin with the medications I take?Stress, discouragement and confusion are making me feel very bad.Please, can anyone advise me?
Thank you so much.

M. Soledad

Maria_Soledad's profile photo
Maria_Soledad
05/18/2016 6:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, how are you, I will tell you that I do not have to take pills I only skeLow sugar, although the sugar comes up a little, eat tomato 2 or 3 a day breakfast late and night, and surely you improve, that the sugar goes up a little do not worry, I speak of below 180, I am what I doYour state of confusion can be sugar or lack of experience and you don't know what to do, carefree measures the sugar and as long as it does not go down and does not upload much in a few days you have to be better, it is best to go to the doctor but good there are those there are thoseMedications in the pharmacy and there will also give you very good advice, encourage that in a few days you have it fixed it

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/20/2016 1:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.