Dexcom G4, newly released and with doubt!

Joseamm's profile photo   11/20/2015 5:22 p.m.

Yes, it is a price of the kit, 4 sensors, transmitter and receiver.
Is it true, and now which notebook is taught to endo?Jiji.When I download the soft I will try what you say.I've been with him for a few hours and I'm crazy looking every two by three jiji.I will be patient with LW CSlibration

valky's profile photo
valky
11/23/2015 10:10 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Another rookie from Dexcom.Can anyone explain how the calibration works?I mean, the G4 marks that I am 100, I look in blood, I am at 80, I give it to calibrate, and then the Dexcom stays at 110 for example.Shouldn't I get in 80 when I calibrate it?

valky's profile photo
valky
11/29/2015 1:24 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

ValkyThe tolerance that we can have with the glucometer E of 20% TB must be taken into account that the G4 has a delay of approximately 5 minutes and that the absolute truth of the glucometer is not, since if with the same drop of blood we look at itIn different glucometers the result is not the same.

Joseamm's profile photo
Joseamm
11/29/2015 4:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Valky that usually goes through the calculations algorithms, if you check the value after a while for example 20 minutes you will see how curious it is but almost certainly the difference will be small.Many times it happens even if there are no trend arrows but detects something.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2015 7:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.