They launch diabetes vaccine in Mexico (false! It was a hoax)

fer's profile photo   11/26/2015 6:32 p.m.

Confirmed, this news was a hoax.We keep it in the forum as a sample of what some people are able to do for getting money, they have no scruples and take advantage of people with diabetes, please spread the falsehood of this news.

Here I leave two issues that confirm it.

false diabetes vaccine, a fraud of up to one billion
Link
Three sanitary alerts are issued for false diabetes vaccine: Cofepris.With Enrique Muñoz
Link

------------------------------

PUBLISHED NEWS: Diabetes vaccine in Mexico

The diabetes vaccine, which promises to be a solution for the progress of evil and even reverse its effects, was officially presented today by specialized organisms that assured that this alternative treatment can be used by both children and adults, without any collateral effect.

At a press conference, Salvador Chacón Ramírez, president of the Vive your Diabetes Foundation, and Lucila Zárate Ortega, president of the Mexican Association for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Autoimmune Diseases, presented that immunization does not cure, but there are sensitive advances in all thecases.

Chacón Ramírez explained that each patient requires particular care.“It matters a lot the time it has been with the development of the disease and how many years it has been with the complications of diabetes.Everyone has, however, a great improvement. ”

He mentioned that the doctor Jorge González Ramírez is the creator of this autohemotherapy."For the first time it manages to standardize a saline solution for any type of diabetes, call 1, 2, gestational or congenital."

"It is made so that any type of blood can enter the solution, since the active ingredient of the vaccine is the same problem that each individual presents," he said.

To explain the procedure, he indicated that the patient is taken about five centimeters of blood;They are introduced into 55 milliliters of blood solution.This is taken to refrigeration to five degrees Celsius.

When the temperature change of 37 degrees occurs - as the body comes out of the new temperature, there is a term shock and what was a problem becomes a solution within the bottle, so that the genetic fault andMetabolic or immunometabolic in the vaccine.

When doctors are gradually injecting the patient, correcting their problems.The vaccine lasts 60 days and the treatment is about a year.

“This vaccine is much more than a medicine;It is a medical practice.We see it as an alternative, a possible solution to stop chronic degenerative complications: embolism, loss of the ear;Amputation, renal failure and blindness, among many others, ”he said.

Zárate Ortega made it clear that it is essential that patients go to the doctors of the Mexican Association for the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases, because otherwise they can have consequences.

“Patients have to help.It is a treatment, not a miracle.They have to collaborate with exercises, medications initially authemotherapy and a diet, ”he said.

Chacón Ramírez said that the costs of this medical practice are low and announced a cycle of conferences aimed at doctors interested in joining the body.

The general public can do so on December 2 at three times;10, 13 and 17 hours, at the 21st century Medical Center, two -floor Auditorium, with a 100 peso recovery fee.

The page ofContact in which as of December 1, the names of the doctors who are authorized to perform this practice will be announced.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/26/2015 6:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I don't understand very well, well I don't understand anything about how this vaccine works ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/26/2015 6:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
I don't understand very well, I don't understand anything about how this vaccine works ...

I have not understood anything of the operation either.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/26/2015 8:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
the diabetes vaccine, which promises to be a solution for the advance of evil and even reverse its effects, was officially presented today by specialized organisms that assured that this alternative treatmentIt can be used by both children and adults, without any collateral effect.

At a press conference, Salvador Chacón Ramírez, president of the Vive your Diabetes Foundation, and Lucila Zárate Ortega, president of the Mexican Association for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Autoimmune Diseases, presented that immunization does not cure, but there are sensitive advances in all thecases.

Chacón Ramírez explained that each patient requires particular care.“It matters a lot the time it has been with the development of the disease and how many years it has been with the complications of diabetes.Everyone has, however, a great improvement. ”

He mentioned that the doctor Jorge González Ramírez is the creator of this autohemotherapy."For the first time it manages to standardize a saline solution for any type of diabetes, call 1, 2, gestational or congenital."

"It is made so that any type of blood can enter the solution, since the active ingredient of the vaccine is the same problem that each individual presents," he said.

To explain the procedure, he indicated that the patient is taken about five centimeters of blood;They are introduced into 55 milliliters of blood solution.This is taken to refrigeration to five degrees Celsius.

When the temperature change of 37 degrees occurs - as the body comes out of the new temperature, there is a term shock and what was a problem becomes a solution within the bottle, so that the genetic fault andMetabolic or immunometabolic in the vaccine.

When doctors are gradually injecting the patient, correcting their problems.The vaccine lasts 60 days and the treatment is about a year.

“This vaccine is much more than a medicine;It is a medical practice.We see it as an alternative, a possible solution to stop chronic degenerative complications: embolism, loss of the ear;Amputation, renal failure and blindness, among many others, ”he said.

Zárate Ortega made it clear that it is essential that patients go to the doctors of the Mexican Association for the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases, because otherwise they can have consequences.

“Patients have to help.It is a treatment, not a miracle.They have to collaborate with exercises, medications initially authemotherapy and a diet, ”he said.

Chacón Ramírez said that the costs of this medical practice are low and announced a cycle of conferences aimed at doctors interested in joining the body.

The general public can do so on December 2 at three times;10, 13 and 17 hours, at the 21st century Medical Center, two -floor Auditorium, with a 100 peso recovery fee.

He also announced the contact page in which as of December 1, the names of the doctors who are authorized to perform this practice will be announced.

@Fer @gala @con_q_de_quimica

Hi Majos,
You forget that I am living in Mejico now, to see that I can find out about this treatment
I will try to attend since it is close to where I live.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/26/2015 11:13 p.m.

This seems to me a thymus of the fat people. To put them in jail.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 11:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What is corrected the genetic failure with a thermal shock?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2015 11:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

It smells weird ...

fergonzalez73's profile photo
fergonzalez73
11/26/2015 11:21 p.m.

@Afterego because if you have the opportunity to inform you, you tell us ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/27/2015 12:10 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Naaahh already feared that something like that was about to happen and I am not surprised.
We already know those who come with this sweet friend for a while ago that false promises are not lacking.

Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2015 4:13 p.m.

Do not excite yourself, or disappoint.The first do not do it because there will be no vaccine, or medication, or miracle that makes this disease disappear, it is a very juicy and beneficial cake to distribute equally by all, so that there is a fool that ends with it.In the second, it will not be the first or last hair or innocent, since we are almost 1 month after the day, to do.These types of fumes are always accompanied by a good marketing team and then sell a product or another bullshit who knows.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/27/2015 6:09 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It is your opinion.I do believe in the cure (not necessarily in this Mexico).

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/27/2015 9:04 p.m.

roar said:
is your opinion.I do believe in the cure (not necessarily in this Mexico).Nothing has been reached and all have been left in broken sack.It turns out that they do not get electronic devices to work or be effective in 95% for putting an example and already move a paste.But it seems very good that you believe in it, when one debuts and tells him quiet kid that in 5 years there will be a cure, that he is being investigated a lot, etc ... and the years go by and you realize that those words of truthThey had 0, because you want me to tell you ......
;): & GT;-

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/27/2015 9:29 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Look, as I see it, this is like when in a football game players try again and again scoring a goal ... and fail, until they finally get it.They have tried 30 times and have only marked once.Taken to diabetes, I suppose it is not easy to find the cure.I have not debuted yesterday, I have already carried out and I have suffered disappointments, but I think that if you are still trying, like everything in this life, it will be achieved.

What do I want you to tell me? ... I want you to tell me what your defeat is about, what helps, what do I build ....

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/28/2015 4:49 p.m.

roar said:
look, as I see it, this is like when in a soccer match the players try again and again to put a goal ... and fail, untilThey finally get it.They have tried 30 times and have only marked once.Taken to diabetes, I suppose it is not easy to find the cure.I have not debuted yesterday, I have already carried out and I have suffered disappointments, but I think that if you are still trying, like everything in this life, it will be achieved.

What do I want you to tell me? ... I want you to tell me what your defeat is about, what helps, what do I build ....

None defeatism, naive less and seller of false hopes or smoke even less, because with that you can build, yes, a false hope or illusion and then what ??The point is that if in an electronic device such as a continuous meter they do not have considerable efficacy, apart from the spectacular of the sensors and others, not to mention the pumps and we are talking about technological things with the advances in all kindsOn the scope, in something that is much more complex as a cure, or to say.This without counting what I commented, that is a very appetizing cake that reports a lot of money, in many and each of its portions, why end it ???It is like why end hunger in the world, if it is a business?Or many more things.Little or nothing is useful for trying 30 times to score a goal and finally get it if they put 4 or it does not serve to win the game, as a great sage said it is about winning, winning and winning and winning again.Nor is it going to discuss, only that every time I read a news of this type, it makes me funny that they play in this vile way with the millions of people suffering from this disease.all the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/28/2015 7:51 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

I trust biomedical research, but it is not so easy, nor will it be fast.
There are vaccines that ended many diseases, and medications that will end others, such as hepatitis C .., somewhere will come out for ours.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2015 10:47 p.m.

Confirmed!, It was a scam !!!

false diabetes vaccine, a fraud of up to one billion
Link
Three sanitary alerts are issued for false diabetes vaccine: Cofepris.With Enrique Muñoz
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/29/2015 11:12 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I hope the police and the judges do their job with this crowd.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 12:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.