I found this book that I read at my beginning ...

ani's profile photo   05/22/2016 8:47 p.m.

How to tiger

Link

For those who are "debutante" in diabetes;:)

And ............. I recommend them all !!

ani's profile photo
ani
05/22/2016 8:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you @ani, I have corrected the link (I was error), now you can access the book without problems!;)

To make it even easier, I also attach it here.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/23/2016 9:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Very good @ my dear @fer and I thank you and I hope you "help" you, in these cases, all who yesterday and today begin in this hard and infallible "battle" of life !, Because, yes, today we are thousandsManana will be other thousands that are added and past, another thousands .. ... and so, until science manages to overcome the fleo of diabetes !!!A strong sweet greeting>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
05/23/2016 9:51 a.m.

Magnificent book @ani has returned my smile;)

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/23/2016 5:17 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Thanks @ani!!!Very didactic and fun.It seems that it was easy.Well, as the book says I'm going to take a walk of a horita and a half to feed the tiger, hahahahaha.A kiss friend.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2016 7 p.m.

to all;Thank you for finding this text useful and I assure you that it made a lot of positive effect on my life;At the time I started, it was the last century and there were no Grands Public Information, and this was my "Salvation" .- Luck, encouragement and good reading to all !!!!!;)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/23/2016 7:18 p.m.

marcos_j_m said:
magnificent book @ani has returned my smile;)
>
My dear @Marcos_J_M !!!What a happiness I feel for you and through this text-book !!I feel so satisfied if, even if it is only one that reads it and gives you hope and courage to always continue forward !!!!I no longer expect anything from life !!!!I greet you with great sweetness and always take care of yourself !!!
& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
05/23/2016 7:37 p.m.

Dear @ani ... if something has given me this disease is the opportunity to enjoy every moment, to value every minute ... to wake up with a smile every day, and to take care of myself so that it is for a long time ... my myGoal in life is to enjoy and be happy, because I know, it ends, and yes, I know that I will die, like any other, the difference is that by living with this, you know that you are on the tightrope, and every day thatYou pass, it is a victory ... I find it easy to speak from the comfort of my parents, without more responsibilities than take care and work ... we will see with time hahaha, but without a doubt, I have learned to live 10 seconds in10 seconds, which is how every human person lives, but the difference is to be aware of those 10 seconds, and be happy because you have them ...
Sometimes I look around, and it gives me anger ... everyone antipathatic, discontent, stressed, bitter, and they have everything ... but unfortunately they don't realize ... with my insulin, my meter, my knowledgeabout nutrition and food ... there is no one who stops me, and we are lucky to live in the time where we live, which is the best to be diabetic ...
A hug Ani !!!!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/24/2016 12:13 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Bravo for your phrases !!!@Marcos_J_M and I can repeat them, according to my experiences lived, as well as you, only that the law of life made me more adult, and, form my own home and with a daughter that I arrive, (but now 3 grandchildren) and,So and everything, I had, and I still have my responsibilities like everyone else !!But I say, after 54anos I am very fortunate to live in this time where we have enormous progress and information about the dbtes, (they were other times when I started .......... !!! and like you;Only 15anos !!!) I have "my high and low" of morals and glycymic levels, but I do not complain !!, because this disease is only for: brave and, I consider that I am !!!Take care, my dear frames, and, whenever you like, talk to us, that gives us all comfort to all !!!!A sweet hug & GT ;: d & lt;& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
05/24/2016 7:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.