Honeymoon

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/26/2015 12:46 a.m.

What does honeymoon mean ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2015 12:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is the term by which the initial diabetes period is known, where the pancreas still works, here you can read more information.

Honeymoon - Diabetes questions • Diabetes forum
Looking on the Internet and reading the forum I have seen that the "honeymoon" in diabetes is discussed.In an article I have literally read: "In the field of ...
Link
diabetic with 3 years in honeymoon - hello I'm new@ and I want ...
But it turns out that he entered the honeymoon, for a couple of months we have not clicking just insulin, half unity of each at night ...
Link
Honey and Recale Luna - Diabetes Questions • Diabetes Forum
I'm going to do 1 year with diabetes (type 1) and told me the endocrine that was in 'honeymoon';My question is whether I continue on that honeymoon, since ...
Link
Honeymoon - Hello, I'm new and I want to present myself • Diabetes forum
Many told me that it may be that on the honeymoon, but my question is, if the honeymoon is with or without exercise.For example, if I don't inject me ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/26/2015 10:12 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It is the term by which the initial diabetes period is known, where the pancreas still works, here you can read more information.

Honeymoon - Diabetes questions • Diabetes forum
Looking on the Internet and reading the forum I have seen that the "honeymoon" in diabetes is discussed.In an article I have literally read: "In the field of ...
Link
diabetic with 3 years in honeymoon - hello I'm new@ and I want ...
But it turns out that he entered the honeymoon, for a couple of months we have not clicking just insulin, half unity of each at night ...
Link
Honey and Recale Luna - Diabetes Questions • Diabetes Forum
I'm going to do 1 year with diabetes (type 1) and told me the endocrine that was in 'honeymoon';My question is whether I continue on that honeymoon, since ...
Link
Honeymoon - Hello, I'm new and I want to present myself • Diabetes forum
Many told me that it may be that on the honeymoon, but my question is, if the honeymoon is with or without exercise.For example, if I don't inject me ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/26/2015 10:13 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer it has been very useful.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2015 10:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.