Strange goes up and down

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/26/2015 10:45 p.m.

Hello friends of the forum, something strange has just happened to me that I would like someone if you can or know me an explanation.I have come home around 9 and 30 and I measure my glucose and give me 131 and instead of putting 2 of rapi as I sign up the doctor I have decided to sit for a while and wait before dinner and at half an hour I look at itThe glucose and had dropped to 110 without HACWR anything so I had dinner without putting anything. This has some explanation.??Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2015 10:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is almost no variation, it can be of the same glucometer or that has lowered you because of the exercise .. but that is not a sway .., in half an hour everything can happen, when insulin is used ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/27/2015 2:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina, this being a rookie I always have doubts.

DiabetesForo
09/27/2015 2:53 p.m.

As Regina says, exercise can lower your glucose, but keep in mind that you can also upload it.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/28/2015 12:15 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
as Regina says the exercise can lower your glucose, but keep in mind that you can also upload it.

Thanks Rocio this is a bit loudly I have a lot to learn.

DiabetesForo
09/28/2015 6:45 p.m.

Strong exercise can rise, because it produces adrenaline .., and can give hiccups of a few hours.The most soft and more continued exercise is the one that best stabilizes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2015 12:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If you are worth annecdote, I without being diabetic, a few days ago I looked at my glucose before eating, it came out 110, at 20 minutes after eating I had it in 97 ... By the way, I looked at it because in some blood analysisRoutine the glucose level turned out to be 75, according to my doctor it is dumb, but the truth is that while I waited for the sample to notice somewhat "rarillo".

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
09/29/2015 2:35 a.m.

regina said:
strong exercise can rise, because it produces adrenaline .., and can give hiccups of a few hours.The most soft and more continued exercise is the one that best stabilizes.

Thanks Regina if I have noticed the faster I walk curiously afterwards.

DiabetesForo
09/29/2015 10:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.