Temptation, a fatal enemy!

ani's profile photo   05/25/2016 6:19 p.m.

Here are people with more than 50 years with diabetes and they are enteritious thanks to God, they lead a life of quality thanks to their care and food they assumed, such as friends @pepe_arevalo, @anivandijke, and others and maybe they can share someexperiences about it.

My experiences about food as a diabetics, I can only say: it carries a laaaaaaargo reasoning, perseverance, insistence at every minute (because we know it is for a lifetime) and, after my 54an dbtes, I have "managed to win the challengeof temptation "!!!That is why, after good weather, I already have that surpassed !!!!And, all of you, will achieve it !!!So get to work !!!: Pear :: Strawberry :: Apple :: lemon :: eat more of this and always .......... mo de ra da men te !!!Not only the appropriate results are level with insulin.

Greetings to all: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
05/25/2016 6:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If that of temptation is horrible especially in the meetings I do not tire of having to deny hot dogs, cakes, cookies, etc.I want a lot but I already learned to control the desire, because at first it was not very constant, all my acquaintances always ask me if I am on a diet

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/25/2016 9:03 p.m.

M I have accustomed and I do not fall into temptation, but in my diet I have whims of course always controlled, counted, analyzed, ....: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/25/2016 9:37 p.m.

For me, temptation exists but insulin is to go with temptation, for that they invented it, but let's see something I want to go to hell that there is everything bad, I hope they have insulin that does not affect the high temperatures,ha ha ha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/26/2016 11:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks to everything I lived, I consider myself privileged ... I look around and I see sick people ... I do not consider myself ill, because I do not consume products proceeded, nor sugar, the lacteos I am taking them away, I take a lot of raw,Quality proteins, I have learned mucjo about my body, anatomy, physiognomy, nitrition, sport, meditation, I am 27 years old, and I consider myself lucky to be a black sheep in this world of sick people ... I see people shattering inside,Eating until they burst, hooked on television, in jobs that hate, to pay debts that have increased, enduring couples who do not support, and spoiling children who will be the scourge of this society ... I consider myself lucky to be myown nurse, to be able to give me what I need at all times, to surround myself with the people I want, to be aware that death stalks, and knowing that it is very likely not to be aware of what is after death ...I love going comfortable running away from meetings, fleeing from those temptations, and I love knowing how to reject them and see how I inspire others ...
I have not adapted my life to diabetes ... or diabetes to my life ... I have simply adapted food to my genome, paleolithic food (moderating fat) and I am better than ever, this blessed disease has made me a supermanthat flies straight, firm, and knows where it comes from and where it goes ...
I adapt insulin to my needs and everything goes on wheels.I am very happy, and in part I owe it to diabetes ... I have understood it ... and I hope you volo

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/26/2016 11:45 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

WOAW !!!My very esteemed @Marcos_J_M, as I would like to meet you and that you participate with me in all the tables of conversations that I have with other DBETICS !!!!I have nothing to say about your text !!This, very, very successful in what you think and say, and I will say: "Chapeau pour ça" !!!!!!!!!& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
05/26/2016 3:58 p.m.

jconegar said:
for me the temptation exists but the insulin is to go with temptation, for that they invented it, but to see I put something I want to go to the hell that there is everything about everythingBad, I hope they have insulin that does not affect high temperatures, hahaha.

ani's profile photo
ani
05/26/2016 3:59 p.m.

JA, haha, =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) @jconegar You have made me laugh again with your theater expressions !!!!!!!!!!So, I think we will make the trip to hell together !!!It seems that "parties and more parties with you are promised" and, for what ??deprive yourself of enjoying them !!:)) :)) :)) and, I can think of an idea: we will launch in the forum the invitation to all those who want to sign up;That I assure you, there will be many !!!Thanks for your good humor, friend and family;

ani's profile photo
ani
05/26/2016 4:09 p.m.

How lucky, I have not yet overcome the temptation at all.
The worst right now is when at work some partner brings something to chop for their birthday and usually be sweet, donuts, biscu) Jiji, the problem is that then it costs me to succeed with insulin to level.Although on other occasions I am mentalized and controlled, especially if I have a very straight line of the Dexcom and encourages me to continue enduring.
Another moment of temptation is about 13.30, Dexcom level over 120, but there is 30 min to finish working and my guts twist, and I know that any thing that eats will rise to me.Many days I endure until eating, but others ...: -s
I recognize that Diabetes has also helped me control a little more in food, although it could be more good and sometimes I think like @jconejar, "what channel";))

valky's profile photo
valky
05/27/2016 12:34 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@ani then you have to create the well -controlled group in hell hahaha.
@valky insulina knowing well what you are going to take for that.Also carrying the Dexcom you can control everything of luxury.The only thing is to control the active or remnant insulin that you have left.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/27/2016 3:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In hell is there a nocilla?I signaled myself =))

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/27/2016 3:15 p.m.

We will go;We will go;But, at the queueaaaaaaaa!that I am the first after @jconegar ha ha, =)) =))

ani's profile photo
ani
05/27/2016 5:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.