A new "term"

Gala's profile photo   10/07/2015 5:48 p.m.

I am seeing me, and puts on a journalist at the door of the jail where the Pantoja is, he is commenting on his health when suddenly jumps, Isabel, is "dependent diabetic", Comorrr?Dependent diabetics?

And I say, just like investigating to tell gossip, you can't inform these issues before speaking?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/07/2015 5:48 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

: -S

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/07/2015 5:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

But let's see ... when you have seen a journalist from the "Telerín" or "Tronista" who is well documented on diabetes?On the subject ... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
10/07/2015 6:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

To show a button ... Here are several threads on it ...

Belén Esteban and diabetes ... no comments ... - Experiences with ...
From a time to this part, the physicist of Belén Esteban has suffered a huge transformation.The diabetes he suffers has made him lose a lot of weight, something that, ...
Link
Hyglucemia and Respiratory Cardio of Belen Esteban ...
Belén Esteban is an immature, which is his big problem and adding, as Velia says, he has not received any diabetological education, because he must have it ...
Link
Famous with diabetes - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
Hahahaha, you are right, it will be for a glamor theme, or something similar, when I look for national referents, what comes to mind is Belen Esteban ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/07/2015 6:06 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Ah but those of Salvame are journalists?I that garbage is impossible for me to see it.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/08/2015 9:53 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Then these things happen: Mother refuses to insulin her diabetic daughter because "it could cause dependence".-Dependent-on-it/

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/08/2015 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They were not those of Salvame, he was the reporter

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/08/2015 3:30 p.m.

I am reading everyone and I can't help my laugh. A disease as peculiar as diabetes and treat it in the program as if it were a cold.These programs that serve to entertain should not give disease opinions.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/08/2015 5:49 p.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
Then these things happen: mother refuses to insulin her diabetic daughter because "it could cause dependence".Her-Child-Insulin-Bease-She-Might-BeCome-Dependent-on-It/

My mother ..... I will never cease to surprise me.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
10/08/2015 5:52 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Well some doctors do too, the header tells me not to give so many laps to my head with the fact of having or not having children because they will have diabetes, if total diabetes is not so much ...You can imagine the dog's face that I put

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/08/2015 5:52 p.m.

Gala seems a lie that it is a doctor who tells you that diabetes is not so much.!!But what a donkey. !!!!!

DiabetesForo
10/08/2015 5:58 p.m.

Well, I don't want to be bad but it was to wish her that her children had to see it whether or not it was so much, but no, I don't want this to anyone

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/08/2015 6:14 p.m.

The head doctors that I have met at the moment (three) do not have much idea about type 1, so to speak), only some things that have read 20 years ago in their career notes.

And the time I have been in the Emergencies, they didn't give me the impression of knowing exactly what they were doing, until I started shouting that an endocrine came immediately.And I speak of the urgencies of one of the main hospitals in Madrid ... no comments.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/08/2015 6:19 p.m.

ARTORIAS!!I am very scared that comment.In what hands we are. !!!

DiabetesForo
10/08/2015 6:24 p.m.

What Artorias says is true, if they are not endocrine they do not have or repay, they only know that you have to click, in addition, you are going to the Emergency for anything that has nothing to do with diabetes and you have already screwed it up, everythingWhat happens to you is why you have diabetes, whatever, already put you in that bag

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/08/2015 6:29 p.m.

Well, do not scare yourself, the other face of the currency is that all the educating endocrine and nurses with which I have treated are all incredible, very well formed and very professional.

My experience is that the specialized personnel very well, and the unrectioned to collect recipes and material, nothing more.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/08/2015 6:33 p.m.

!!Ufff!!Less bad.

DiabetesForo
10/08/2015 6:56 p.m.

Well, let's not say if you have a bomb ... They fall on fear !!!Doctors from other specialties and nurses have no idea of ​​diabetes and much less insulin bombs.In fact, not all endocrine put infusters to their patients simply because, in the 21st century, they have not learned on the subject or interest them a pepper.
This is the patio.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/08/2015 8:51 p.m.

Huid every health professional who says things like "take care of your feet" or that instead of glucose say sugar.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/08/2015 9:01 p.m.

My GP, whenever I go instead of asking me for glycemias, he tells me "how are those feet?"Well, man ... with 5 years of evolution ... better than his surely ...

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
10/09/2015 2:04 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.