{'en': 'Dexcom G4 Share/G5', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 share/G5'} Image

Dexcom G4 Share/G5

Gala's profile photo   11/29/2015 11:07 a.m.

@Arotorias I thought that the XDrip was to be able to see on an Android phone the data transmitted by the DEXCOM but I thought that the receiver was also necessary to do so.I have read in a bad way in some forums the way to do it without receiver ..

You will have to make a tutorial in Spanish for those who do not speak English very well because the photo with Android Wear seems to me a pass .. = D>

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/30/2015 3:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@yo I want to know how you see the data on smartwatch ... you have been Flipda ... is Apple or Android? ...

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/30/2015 10:40 p.m.

Could you tell me if with the G5 and a smartwatch it would be necessary to carry a mobile or transmits the glycemia directly to the clock?

beti's profile photo
beti
12/02/2015 10:38 a.m.

The G5 that I know at the moment only transmits to the iPhone, iPod etc and what I do not know is if with the Apple Watch you can see blood glucose although I think not, for Android it has not yet come out unless as a well said, Artorias saidYou control a little computer and electronics and make an ap.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/02/2015 1:40 p.m.

A question, the Dexcom 4 Share, is compatible with iPhone, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/05/2015 7:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well it is not that it is compatible alone, but it only works with Apple as I think

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/05/2015 8:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

gala said:
a question, the dexcom 4 share, is compatible with iPhone, right?
There I leave you an illustrative video that I found today, it seems very useful.
Link ;t=433s
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/18/2017 12:40 a.m.

Hello, I'm interested in buying broken dexcom transmitters

Valerio's profile photo
Valerio
01/19/2017 6:50 p.m.

Good night, a question to G5 users.When you do not carry the receiver on top, and look at the data on the mobile during the day, how do you download them to any of the programs to analyze the data?Because I only download those of the receiver, which basically use at night, but those of the rest of the day, "I lose them."
Thank you

piruha's profile photo
piruha
01/22/2017 10:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

piruha said:
good night, a question to users of the G5.When you do not carry the receiver on top, and look at the data on the mobile during the day, how do you download them to any of the programs to analyze the data?Because I only download those of the receiver, which basically use at night, but those of the rest of the day, "I lose them."
Thanks

In my case, how the G5 receptor has broken, it gave an error and never worked again, I only have the application on the iPhone, I tell you that you cannot with the phone, only with the receiver you can upload the values ​​to Dexcom Clarity,What a failure of the company.

DiabetesForo
01/23/2017 1:37 a.m.

@"Afterego" Then, or do you point out the values ​​manually, or do you lose them?

piruha's profile photo
piruha
01/23/2017 11:05 a.m.

Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

That's right, you have to point them out in the notebook manually those of the phone and the receiver if there is no problem.
Apparently there is an application that if you allow you to save values ​​and synchronize with the mobile and is called Glooko.
Personally I download it, I will tell you how it goes but in principle says that it has a delay of 3 hours when the values ​​upload.

DiabetesForo
01/23/2017 8:41 p.m.

In theory for iPhone users, keep the mobile data in the health app that comes by default, with a delay of 3h.I have activated it to see what info saves and how.

piruha's profile photo
piruha
01/24/2017 11:19 a.m.

Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Does anyone use this app (Glooko)?Because for what I have seen, it is worth 3h to import the information (it takes it out of Isalud on iPhone and it reads with a delay of 3h the Dexcom measurements), but then keep them bad too.The measurements of the 9 in the morning put them as if they were 12, which is useless.

Do you use any program to store the information collected by the Dexcom's mobile?

piruha's profile photo
piruha
06/29/2017 2:12 p.m.

Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.