Light and "no sugar" products

Hilda's profile photo   05/25/2016 8:59 p.m.

These are the products that are recommended to satisfy some craving but I got glucose and glycosylated hemogloin even through the clouds, I am afraid, because they sell such harmful products and say they are healthy?They can cause a misfortune.

I ate a small chocolate, I said without sugar I checked after 2 hours and had 350 glucose, apart from the humor becoming horrible with hyperglycemia.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/25/2016 8:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have to take into account hydrates even if it is a light or sugar product.And also the fats.
Compare normal products with sugar without and sometimes normal is better.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/25/2016 9:34 p.m.

I have tried chocolate or vanilla vanillas of Gullon, and they raise glucose like foam.I do not recommend them at all.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/25/2016 9:49 p.m.

You have to read the rear labeling, not the announcement from the front.

The amount of HC is seen, absorption time is estimated taking into account how many of them are sugars and the insulin corresponding to those hydrates is applied, with the personal insulin-ration ratio of each.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/25/2016 10:54 p.m.

If I must admit that it was my mistake, I will take into account the next time, thanks for answering and the advice, I do not usually count the hydrates, but I will start doing it

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/25/2016 11:15 p.m.

Many "sugarless" products carry more hydrates than normal.You would have to do in the Super, a product in each hand and comparing hydrates, sugars, fats ....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/26/2016 9:34 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares at the end once studied first times, you always buy the same brands and products for comfort.

@Narciso The Bars of Gullón I have tried them and have 0.5 ration by barquillo.If you take one, don't get so much.

For hours the best walnuts 100g = 3.8 g of HC, but eye that fattens.The good thing is that if after about 5 or 6 units you take a glass of water, they sat down a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2016 1:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My recommendation is that you do not eat "products" ... end

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/26/2016 1:53 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

A waffle?The package brings 8 I think

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/26/2016 3:52 p.m.

Oysters, I gave Gullón cookies, I like them very much, a lot, a lot.Definitely everything I like, I can't eat it ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/16/2016 12:15 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

My diabetes educator told me that if an occasional day I wanted to eat an ice cream or a chocolate or somewhat improper say ... Well, to eat a normal one before a labeling "without added sugar" because the products without added sugar or integral will always have more will have moreFats because by not adding sugar to improve the flavor they add fat and to the end of the account is the same or even worse.On the occasion you always look at the product hydrates to calculate what units make me clear.

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
07/24/2016 11:30 p.m.

I have a question about this ... comparing the labels and such, before a product with more hydrates and less sugars or the reverse set is better?I do take sugars added because I think the first one is better, since the hydrates it will be those of the flours, etc. that metabolize more slowly and do not give so much peak ... although my daughter in the hospital gave hernormal cookies ... will it be for fats?

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
07/25/2016 7:44 a.m.

Sometimes normal products have the same hydrates as SIN, and with less fat.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/25/2016 11:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I compare many normal products with the SIN and almost always m singing normally.I make the exception in some brand that I have controlled, ice cream and chocolate.Always normal cookies, Maria type.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/25/2016 12:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.