Dexcom and Android

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/07/2015 9:46 p.m.

Hello everyone, again consulting your wisdom.
I really wanted to try how G5 behaves in the mobile.
As I have read today on the Dexcom page, reference is made to the fact that if there is Android compatibility, which does not find out how it is installed in software on the phone.
Google Play only has the Dexcom Follow application and that does not go.
Is it that everything is done today for Apple?
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/07/2015 9:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it seems that for now Android
Link
Supposedly, in a few months (2016).
Anyway ... we save the receiver, but we go and we bought an iPhone of 700 euros :), or better yet, an iPad ... what a pleasure to see the glucose level in your iPad;)

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/07/2015 11:30 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
Well it seems that for now android
Link
Supposedly, in a few months (2016).
Anyway ... we save the receiver, but we go and we bought an iPhone of 700 euros :), or better yet, an iPad ... what a pleasure to see the glucose level in your iPad;)

Greetings

Apple products step really does not cool not being able to expand memory, not being able to change the battery and spend a paston.
Obviously, it is my humble appreciation after having had iPhone and iPad for the last 5 years, I sincerely tired of the Manzanita the problems and runs to the SAT have not been few.
It seems to me that with what these toys cost today 1 year warranty is very little.
Of course it is obvious that the marketing strategy is to bring to light next year the last model.
Of course, about tastes you already know.
greetings

DiabetesForo
10/07/2015 11:48 p.m.

Good, I have lowered the Nightscout application but I can't make it work, that is, I have connected the mobile to the receiver but does not synchronize.

I would like to know if someone has succeeded.

Thank you.

algela's profile photo
algela
10/10/2015 2:26 a.m.

algela said:
good, I have lowered the application of Nightscout but I cannot make it work, that is, I have connected the mobile to the receiver but not synchronize.

I would like to know if someone has succeeded.

Thank you.

It seems that it does not work, it will have to continue investigating, anything I tell you

DiabetesForo
10/10/2015 6:35 a.m.

Very good, thank you very much.

algela's profile photo
algela
10/10/2015 10:48 p.m.

I have already put it here here, it seems that I take commission, but for me the key is Nightscout.The app is not enough, you have to install the complete system.Start by asking for access to Facebook groups: CGM in the cloud (where the tutorials are) and 2) Nightcout Spain, where there is a support group that speaks Spanish and uses it in Spain.It is much cheaper than using the iPhone and can connect to a Pebble watch.

elen's profile photo
elen
11/07/2015 8:06 p.m.

elen said:
I have already put it here before, it seems that I take commission, but for me the key is Nightscout.The app is not enough, you have to install the complete system.Start by asking for access to Facebook groups: CGM in the cloud (where the tutorials are) and 2) Nightcout Spain, where there is a support group that speaks Spanish and uses it in Spain.It is much cheaper than using the iPhone and can connect to a pebble watch.

What do you tell what do you have ... do you have very interesting ... what do you have?I am in the process of knowing as much as possible about the MCG because I want one, especially dexcom..thanks

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/07/2015 8:11 p.m.

Theoretically the Dexcom 5 has the possibility to see the glycemia and alarms in the iPhones and said that for January there would be that same system but for Android phones.I say theoretically taking into account that the Dexcom has not yet arrived here 5. I asked for information to Novalab Iberian and a friendly girl replied that as soon as they had information on DX 5 they would send it to me ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/07/2015 10:04 p.m.

I think that the dexcom 5 goes with Android officially goes for time

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/08/2015 12:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If there is any commercial agreement between the apple and the manufacturer of the meter logically the Android took, let's not forget that we talk about companies and commercial agreements, in short of business results.
greetings

pickmalion's profile photo
pickmalion
11/08/2015 10:14 a.m.

It is rumored that in the first quarter of 2016 it may work with Android.Dexcom said on Facebook that it is not the same to make a reliable app that has to work in a single mobile that one that has to function in very different mobiles with different hardware.
The FDA does not let them comment on the subject as long as it is not approved.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/09/2015 2:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.