Hello, my name is Jasmine and I have been with type 1 for 24 years.

jazmin253's profile photo   05/26/2016 5:38 p.m.

I am an Asperger girl, so I can help you with information (scientific data explained in simple terms).I can't connect every day, so they will see me luckily 2 days per week.That they do well!;)

jazmin253's profile photo
jazmin253
05/26/2016 5:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @jazmin253, please share what you know and ask what you need, here we are all to help us!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/26/2016 5:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

excellent !!!And, welcome to this "house" (forum), my dear @jazmin253, and very grateful for offering you, with your experience, to comment and help others;Here we are all to learn from the past by others;I didn't understand you: "Asperger TB"?Could you clarify me ???? a sweet greeting;)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/27/2016 5:49 p.m.

How kind!@ani, apologize, I just wanted to say that in addition to diabetes I live with Asperger, which makes it a bit of some things that everyone does normal ... but it is corrected, a pleasure to help those who need it!The mental state in our condition is the pillar of everything, it is a notion that must be implemented in all areas of diabetes;A pleasure to be by your side :) :)

jazmin253's profile photo
jazmin253
05/27/2016 10:18 p.m.

Welcome to the forum @jazmin253, thanks for sharing your experience and for what you need here we are all

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/28/2016 12:31 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.