Notice hypoglycemia

Carloscgsugar's profile photo   12/01/2015 2:40 p.m.

You see I have a problem with the hypos, lately I have the hemoglobin much better controlled, in the last 7.3 analytics but I have come to have 10.1 more or less.

My problem is that previously when I gave me a hyploglucemia, my pulse was shaking, now I notice it because it gives me as a sensation of more weakness as tiredness etc ... but no sweaty ... and that I give myselfDoes it have it at 40-50, does that happen to you?

And another query that I don't know if someone can help me apart from diabetic I am hypertensive, and well I have never paid much to take the Ramipril, but I will do about two or three weeks that I do take it continuously, butSince I take it, I notice more pain in the joints and as a sensation of heaviness in arms and legs, does Ramipril take?

Well thanks for the possible answers and to take care of yourself

Carloscgsugar's profile photo
Carloscgsugar
12/01/2015 2:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@CarlosCgsugar over the years and with lack of control hypoglycemia are noticed less or different.I remember that we called the sweats as a child and now they are not like that.I feel weaker, in a bad mood, sometimes noticed tingling or strange things in the view to me also overwrite me now that by carrying better control all more low values.I think this must be one of the main advantages of continuous meters, especially with alarms.Anyway, we must learn to recognize them in another way

Ele's profile photo
Ele
12/01/2015 4:01 p.m.

Indeed, it is as you say to me formerly and I think that more for lack of control ... I could go from 250 to a hypo of 40 gave me sweat, cold that seemed to dehydrate me ... now instead nothing of nothing ofsweat but if you comment weakness and bad mood.

Thank you

Carloscgsugar
12/01/2015 4:09 p.m.

Well, it will be that we are well controlled, even if this is the other face of the currency

Ele's profile photo
Ele
12/01/2015 4:15 p.m.

At first they were also tremors and sweats .. some beast ... now I notice laziness, that my legs weigh ... I don't know that something is not going well and true is ... I do a control and zas 50/60/70time to take something ..

franjacado's profile photo
franjacado
12/01/2015 4:17 p.m.

When it is for a long period of time at fair levels 70-100 the body is losing that sensitivity to detecting hypoglycemia and when you begin to notice the symptoms it is in alarming glutemia from 50 down.To make the body again to recover that sensitivity, the values ​​will have to be maintained for a while in 140-170 and the body will return to refine sensitivity as soon as our glycemia comes down.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/02/2015 1:12 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Good luvi and thanks for answering,

But of course to keep the body to those values ​​theoretically is counterproductive for future HBA1C values?

Carloscgsugar
12/04/2015 2:31 p.m.

But not noticing a hypoglycemia depends on where you catch you or if you are alone or accompanied, it is loud counterproductive at that time because you do not wake up again (without wanting to be very alarmist ...)

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/04/2015 2:37 p.m.

Already, if that is clear, the issue is that I just noticed but not say the same "ease" as before

Carloscgsugar
12/04/2015 2:41 p.m.

That happens to me too, I at first noticed and had each and every one of the symptoms of the hypoglycemia manual (you know them all) and now I feel, "weird" and "nervous" but the question is to feel it ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/04/2015 3:07 p.m.

The HBA1C is falsified when you have very low and prolonged values ​​or if you have peaks.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/04/2015 4:24 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Luvi, glycosylated hemoglobin is what is, the percentage of hemoglobin that glucosila, and which is supposed to be proportional to that of the entire organism.
Another thing is that glucose variations are also harmful, but that is in study ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2015 5 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am with @luvi that if you are in higher figures, the symptoms of hypoglycemia appear faster, but as @Ele says more time of evolution, it is also true that symptoms vary.

However, I don't think the solution is to be higher or lower.You have to look for a midpoint and avoid great variability in controls.
The hemo can be lowered without having a hiccup, it is more from my point of view, having them is the cause of rebounds that upload it and make us not maintain good control.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/04/2015 5:17 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The important thing is to have a hemo along with as low as possible variable in both.Find the value that depends on each one according to their lifestyle, sport, food etc.But it does not have to be a fixed value for everyone.Everyone has to do what values ​​can and wants to get.Always avoiding hyoglycemia to a theoretical value of 0.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/05/2015 12:43 p.m.

regina said:
@luvi, glycosylated hemoglobin is the one that is, the percentage of hemoglobin q is glucosila, and which is supposed to be proportional to that of the entire organism.
Another thing is that the variations of glucose are also harmful, but that is under study ..

Hemoglobin will be the one that will be, to me the endocrine (until a few months ago Head of Diabetology of Peace) whenever I saw myself with the analysis in my hand, I wondered if I had relevant hypos about that time between the last consultation andthat.He always told me the same as Hemo was fine, but of course if there had been many dowers, he was falsified in his low value.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/05/2015 4:32 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

He would refer to what can be low if they have hypos and that that is dangerous, but the value of the hemo is that .., although, if it is achieved based on hypos, the risk is greater than the benefit ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2015 6:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Thanks for the opinion Carlos,

But is it better to have 2-3 hypos a week ... or have hemoglobin at values ​​between 7.5 to 8.5?

Carloscgsugar
12/05/2015 7:08 p.m.

The goal is to have a good hemoglobin., Minimizing the irrigation of hypos. Some almost impossible.
I prefer to have a good hemoglobin value, even at the expense of some hypo.
And for that the continuous measurement helps.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2015 11:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.