Greetings, new mother with a diabetic son for a month and a half

Juanmaroru's profile photo   12/01/2015 8:41 p.m.

Hello, I just discovered this page today.I liked it a lot.I am new in all this.My son debuted a month and a half ago and as we are all terrified.Many questions, doubts and above all fears.I hope to find here response to many of those doubts.Thanks in advance for everything.

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
12/01/2015 8:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juanmaru said:
Hello, I just discovered this page today.I liked it a lot.I am new in all this.My son debuted a month and a half ago and as we are all terrified.Many questions, doubts and above all fears.I hope to find here response to many of those doubts.Thanks in advance for everything.

Juanmaroru
12/01/2015 8:42 p.m.

Welcome @juanmaroru

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/01/2015 9:08 p.m.

Thanks Inday

Juanmaroru
12/01/2015 9:11 p.m.

Welcome @juanaroru ¡¡¡¡¡¡
You have gone to a good forum :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 10:31 p.m.

Welcome @juanaroru, I am also the mother of a girl diagnosed a few months ago .... Much encouragement !!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/02/2015 10:53 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Welcome to the @juanmaroru forum, first of all, tell you that you take it easy, that this goes for long, and that there are many people in your situation, here you will find several mothers (such as @rociollinares, @patipol, etc ...), So do not hesitate to ask what you need, and share what you know!;)

What age is your child?

fer's profile photo
fer
12/02/2015 11:53 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome @juanaroru !!!I am the mother of a teenager diagnosed 3 years ago, who does not seem much but .....
I will help you with what I can: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/02/2015 1:35 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

What you need asks do not hesitate in any moment.
Welcome.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/02/2015 10:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you all.My son Alejandro was diagnosed last October 12, not two months ago.That I am going to tell you about the situation that we are going through that you do not know.At the moment I have not contacted any association, some tell me that it is very good to do so and others give me opinions against, and we do not know what to do.
Anyway ...

Juanmaroru
12/02/2015 10:49 p.m.

@juanmaroru my mother in her day helped her a lot the association, we were two diabetic girls at home and made friends with mothers who helped her a lot.
And to me the camps for diabetic children, although in this aspect there are people who do not see them, they served me a lot

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/03/2015 7:07 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I think I didn't say it, my son is 11 years old.

Juanmaroru
12/04/2015 8:57 p.m.

Juanmaru said:
I think I didn't say it, my son is 11 years old.

You are in a very good company, because here, we are all who can understand you and give you opinions, examples, etc., I started with 15anos and now I have almost 70anos !!! (more than 53anos de diabètes) and with everything we all know thatThis disease produces !!!Ale, encourage and not faint at any moment, however difficult your situation occurs;ANI

ani's profile photo
ani
12/04/2015 9:29 p.m.

Good morning JuanMeroru, my 10 -year -old son debuted 1 month ago and at 15 days we enroll in the Association of Diabetics of Catalonia (ADC) basically for not feeling alone and being for a year (testing) so that we can acquire knowledge and knowledge andAlso being able to find children of the same age as my son.

Patipol's profile photo
Patipol
12/06/2015 1:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.