Rookie hypoglycemia

Memeruiz's profile photo   12/04/2015 12:31 p.m.

Hello to the whole group.I will meet my first 7 months with DB2.I have everything very controlled with good food, exercise and only I take metformin 850mg once a day.
What I wanted to consult them is about their hypoglycemia.
I start feeling bad, with a little tremors, and dizziness and when I am still I am values ​​between 70-80.They are not yet.
Do you start with symptoms in?
Greetings!

Memeruiz's profile photo
Memeruiz
12/04/2015 12:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That happens to you because you are still first so to speak, I drop them from 60.

But it wants to sound me that at first it happened to me.

Although I have ever had symptoms of downturn I looked at myself and it was fine, I have looked again at 5 minutes and I was with 50, because I looked again because I was still badly, you have always a case of your body.

If when you look at you with those figures, he commits a cookie or something similar.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/04/2015 1:19 p.m.

My daughter takes 6 months, and it also happens, when around 80 begins to tremble, and always takes something to climb.I suppose the glucometers will not be exact at 100% and will have a margin of error ... or as Aranzazuleg says, it will be the little time you have been with this.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/04/2015 1:55 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I think you can be in 60 mg/dl and not feeling anything because blood glucose is stable and being at 100 mg/dl and having all the symptoms because blood glucose is going down super fast !!At least it happens to me ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/04/2015 3:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.