Is it a complication to have gad and anti-insulin antibodies?

Narciso's profile photo   06/01/2016 10:24 p.m.

Hello.It turns out that in the last analytics they have told me that antibodies have appeared that my own immune system has developed as anti-gad (anti glutamate-decarboxylase) in 33.30 (normal values ​​are from 0.00 to 1.00) and anti-insulin: 12.00 (normal values ​​from 0.00 to 7.00).

Anti-gad tells me that when the decarboxylase glutaminic acid is loaded, the body is not to capo of synthesizing the gamma-aminobutiric acid (GABA), which is an important inhibitory neurotransmitter that is found in neurons and in pancreatic beta cells.

Being at such a high value, an auto-inmune disorder has been diagnosed and I have repeated the Haber Test that comes out again, but doctors are very nervous with the subject, since I have told you that I am suffering very fat lostsBy memory, such as opening the car with the command, opening the back gate to save a package, close the gate again, and when I approach the driver's door to enter the car, I do not remember what I did beforeAnd I think: "Ostias! I have left the car open!"and things like that not to retain anything of what has been scarce.That is why I have scheduled a brain CT for August 31.

On anti-insulin antibodies, they have told me that they attack both the insulin generated by our pancreas, and the one we manage externally, so ...... As you can see there is the thing a bit complicated, so eatingThe same food and the same amount, sometimes the insulin that skewers me does effects and others does nothing or almost nothing and I have a hard time controlling the levels.

I have also recently started to have tingling in my hands, forearms and feet with many painful cramps, I imagine that because of the poor blood circulation, I don't know.

With all this exposed I ask you: do you know someone else who is going through this?Is the raw thing or you hope that over time I can control glucose?

I ask why in August he will have been a year since I started to prick insulin and I have only managed to lower the glycosilada from 11.5 to 9.0.

I expect realistic answers.Doctors get nervous but don't help much.I thank you for your sincerity and ask you for a thousand apologies for the grilled that I give you with my diabetes, which surely you will also have your thing with the subject.

P.S.As an experiment, I have been having breakfast, eating and having dinner at the same amount for 10 days.The insulin that manages me is the same every day.The results of blood glucose are disparate and do not stabilize.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
06/01/2016 10:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Puffff @narciso, so you have for those "professionals" you are a brown with whom they don't want to deal with.It is incoherent and incomprehensible that it does not have you as urgent.You glycosylated is more triggered than simply a little high, with that simple data it is already sufficient reason for urgent attention to require.With insulin resistance, I think yes or yes, you need a pump and a continuous meter for your type of work would be very convenient, since because of that insulin resistance you will need to have the most controlled graph.Give the pain, for claims if necessary, even change hospital or outpatient, but look for people specialized in diabetes, who dedicate themselves to carrying the Diabetology Unit, which they understand, have knowledge and training.Do not let the plumber doctor treat you that with silicone fixes everything.Much encouragement

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/01/2016 11:18 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I advise you to try another doctor that glucosada is tall

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
06/01/2016 11:24 p.m.

I have read that the antigad appear in most type1 and that anti -irine decrease over time, so you will improve memory losses can be due to concerns.The Mejpr is good for the pump and continuous meter, if you do not find a basal that comes well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/02/2016 1:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Okay.Thank you very much for your advice.They are very useful.

In my city there is a diabetic association.It will be a matter of informing me there, the same can also help me.

It was possible for meof endocrinology before November.Can it be a good idea?

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
06/02/2016 7:56 a.m.

Yes, go for emergencies when you are more than 300

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/02/2016 4:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Ok regina.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
06/02/2016 5:03 p.m.

Hola, éste mes de Junio creo que la cosa va bien. Estos son los datos de control que estoy obteniendo:

Junio 2016

FECHA..............DESAYUNO.............ALMUERZO................CENA
Miércoles 1........145...........................276..............................183
Jueves 2............267...........................232..............................198
Viernes 3...........127...........................219..............................159
Sábado 4...........160..........................105...............................145
Domingo 5.........187..........................231...............................147
Lunes 6..............196..........................245...............................231
Martes 7.............203..........................194...............................218
Miércoles 8.........183..........................215..............................159
Jueves 9.............141..........................223..............................260
Viernes 10..........186..........................210...............................245
Sábado 11..........258..........................223...............................320
Domingo 12........230..........................241...............................280
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¿Como lo veis? Un poco altilla ;)

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
06/13/2016 2:55 p.m.

If those data are before meals, you need to raise the slow ... whisper one more unit ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/13/2016 10:53 p.m.

Ok, I don't think anything happens to upload one more unit.Thank you.

Another thing does the glucose come out before each meal below 130/150?How do you do it?

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
06/13/2016 11:54 p.m.

Upload slowly if the high values ​​are before meals, and raise the rqpida if they are later.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/14/2016 1:07 a.m.

It is that it gives me that the slow one does not take effect on my body because I try to click 10, 15 or 30 units, and follow the same thing.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
06/14/2016 7:20 a.m.

Well, bad news, I just collect the glycosilada of the analytics on May 30.

HBA1C: 8.9

Nothing, to keep fighting;)

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
06/14/2016 8:45 p.m.

Upload the slow.A glycosilada of 7 is achieved with an average of 140

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/16/2016 3:21 a.m.

The slow one has been uploaded for months to 40 units per day of Tresiba.And it does nothing to me.I am coming to think that this of slow insulin is a placebo to calm and reassure us.Come on, as if we click water.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
02/05/2017 4:03 p.m.

Have you thought about the bomb?
If the rapid takes effect, the pump works only with fast

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/05/2017 5:40 p.m.

I put 8 from three a day and I walk with glucose to 80 before meals.In your case, if you have insulin resistance it seems to do nothing but those of us who do not have Ri work very well, it is not a placebo :) Do you only use Tresiba?Don't you also get a novorapid before breakfast, food and dinner?

narcissus said:
The slow one has been uploaded for months to 40 units per day of Tresiba.And it does nothing to me.I am coming to think that this of slow insulin is a placebo to calm and reassure us.Come on, as if we click water.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/05/2017 5:44 p.m.

Yes, use Novorapid before and after each comidate.For example, for 5 rations of HC skewed 15 novorapid units (as you see, multiply by 3 units per ration).

If after two hours I have ingested food, the glucose goes high, I puncture a noirpid to lower it.For example, if it comes out that I am 150, I punctuate 5 more units, if it comes out to 200, 7 units and thus sometimes achieve that in the control of the next meal, the glucose is as close to 100.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
02/06/2017 12:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.