Hello, my name is Juan Carlos and I have diabetes

toledo's profile photo   06/02/2016 2:21 a.m.

Hello, I am forty -seven years old and 125 kg of weight and yesterday my body already died but my mind is still active, precisely yesterday I was diagnosed with diabetes and I think I have entered the seventh circle of Dante's hell

toledo's profile photo
toledo
06/02/2016 2:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Greetings friend here we help you in everything you don't know.You have to be positive and go to several doctors diet lower your weight control sugar etc.In a few months you will see your sugar controlled and you will look better by following your doctor's guidelines.Think that you are going to live many years you will take care of yourself and you will be better physically, which did not happen to you before since you were not worried about your health as many of us a hug and many dosses

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
06/02/2016 10:24 a.m.

Much encouragement Juan Carlos;Now the fundamental thing is that they teach you to eat well and treat you.If you live in Toledo, the educators are very effective transmitting the message ... They can black, but you will take it well.I started there.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2016 10:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome to the @Toledo forum, I hope that better, please ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/02/2016 1:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you so much

toledo's profile photo
toledo
06/02/2016 2:02 p.m.

Welcome @Toledo, this is not pretty, let's be honest, you have to try to know how to take it.Particularly if you follow the forum a little you will see what my fight continues for us to do.
Pay me attention please and for your health, hit good walks, and since the endocrine tell you what to do with weight.
Type 1 or type 2?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 9:26 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.