Total indignation against the Flanders-Diabetic

Sherpa41's profile photo   12/04/2015 9:07 p.m.

On TV3 they make a marathon against diabetes and put some advertiseThey have been complaining in newspapers saying that it is not true.

Here one of the protest cards in the avant -garde
"so many years fighting to control my diabetes and get one more without distinction, one more in a day to day ... to find that people who do not live this situation think that diabetes is a"terrifying", more optimistic.
Rosa Conde (Barcelona)

Link

If you think people are going to give money for a light and guay disease.In the end it will be true that if we are as we are, it is because in the background we deserve them.I have not seen in my life more conformist and submissive than we, every day I miss me less than we have been 100 years with the same terrible and enslaving therapy.

Let's see Rosa?Do you want them to find a cure or do you only worry what you imagine that people may think about you?

Do you really believe that if the message they gave were cheerful and optimistic and that you can have a totally normal life with this disease, would people give money?With the amount of problems and needs in the world.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/04/2015 9:07 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

We better leave it in a term
half .., neither so terrible, nor so light.
Anyway that money will not fix much either ..
Research has to work with a fixed public budget.And in this country, research is always the last thing that is subsidized ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2015 10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

For me it is a very fucking disease and I do not want it or my worst enemy ... You do not choose to be diabetic or that lifestyle, it is quite hard because there is never rest ,,, for me that it is fucked

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/05/2015 12:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

regina said:
we better leave it in a term
half .., neither so terrible, nor so light.
Anyway that money will not fix much either ..
Research has to work with a fixed public budget.And in this country, research is always the last thing that is subsidized ..

If of course to raise awareness among people and donate their money, we say that diabetes is neither so good nor so bad, a middle terrmina.:)
Surely there are tons of money ...

And we are already with the usual flanderil pessimism, the TV3 marathon usually raises a lot of money and has helped investigate and advance a lot in several diseases.All help is good and necessary.

And @xavi79 you are right I have the feeling that these who write in newspapers and websThey see them "normal" or I know what paranoia have in the head, that in the real problems we fear the type1 diabetics, because you will tell me that we care if people think it is a very fucking disease or not.

In fact, I would prefer that people knew that it is a fucked disease and I tell them that I am fine, that it is not so much, that not the setback.That you are screwed and they tell you that you do not tell, that diabetes is not so much, as it now happens because of the P **** Flanders and the image they have managed to give this disease.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/05/2015 9:41 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Sherpa, are you not a father right?Anything that happens to a child hurts a thousand times more than if it happens to yourself and in the case of children with diabetes that are attention for 24 hours the parents' effort is superhuman.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
12/05/2015 9:56 a.m.

Normal life?Oh really?I believe that I carry within what diabetes is a life as close to the possible normality, and that using all the best technology that is currently and leaving me a paste.

Even so, it is not a normal or coña life, it is not the same life that half a year ago when they diagnosed me.I do not enter into details poke you all know what Ed.

If we are so normal, I don't know why I had to falsify two analyzes this year, and soon the third.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/05/2015 1:47 p.m.

@Sherpa41 All reason.One thing is that we can be capable of the same and another that we are in spite of a chronic, serious and difficult to control disease.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/05/2015 3:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

It is not terrible in that it is not a cancer or a terminal disease, but normal is not, as they say, just having to be 24 hours pending, even in mental mode, it does not make it normal.As for TV3, it has raised a lotRecord neither TV3 nor the innocent innocent gala, nor that kind of things that are done more with an objective of audience than solidarity.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/05/2015 4:52 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

fjf said:
sherpa, are you not a father right?Anything that happens to a child hurts a thousand times more than if it happens to yourself and in the case of children with diabetes that are attention for 24 hours the parents' effort is superhuman.

Totally agree.But parents who say that diabetes is not so serious, they don't really think about it, they do it because they believe their children would traumatize with the truth.And try to convey that false image of normality and hide reality by all possible means.

And I firmly believe that this is one of the cause that we are almost the same as 100 years ago and that instead of possible priests, millions are spent every year in infinite stupidities, such as "education", courses, excursions, camps, advertising and advertising andAwareness campaigns in the media, etc ...

And @luvi is not interested in entering a political discussion on TV, the same happens in the US and associations such as the JDRF or others, where people give money to investigate and then most are spent on those nonsense that I have said before.But if our attitude is not firm and concrete and on top we have so many scorles among us that it seems that they are already well with the current status quo, turn off and let's go.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/05/2015 10:04 p.m.

I also think that we should not show us as nothing happens and that you can get perfectly, of course we take it, but because we have no other, but normally has nothing at all.
It does not seem normal to click 5 times a day as little and have to massacrar my fingers or if I do not want to have to carry a device inserted in my body and throw out extra hours, the one that can or take it from the salary, also the one who canTo pay for it, we are going to live and work to carry this disease as well as possible and then have no complications, which we will still have, Joer that normal ... and then we go with the meals, which is even worse, that if, that,We eat everything, but all the damn day counting I do not see that the "nornal" people are making accounts when they go to the burguer King, at home their mother -in -law or a friend, sits at the table and ended and I do not want to continueDo you know all even those who climb Everest, so that normal has this disease?That we have to do what the "normal" people do to go to work with a backpack full of stones because we do not receive a fisting help (if the needles and insulin strips, jooooo..which guayyy ..... how luckyDo we have to give it to us for free ... and a club, for free nothing, that for that I pay/pagans every month to the SS)?And I don't keep my turn on.
And that, that if they see us so normal, so handsome and Lozanos and so well, they will say that so that things will change, if things are going well for not
touch them ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/05/2015 10:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala, are you right to lead a normal life at all.To give an example.

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
12/06/2015 6:04 p.m.

Normal life never just have, and if at that we add that any infection, emotion, or disease can complicate us more, so normal I would not qualify, qualify it as sacrificed and constant because you have to be 24 hours aYou do it with your life.Or at least I see it after 25 years battle with her.

joana's profile photo
joana
12/07/2015 2:09 a.m.

gala said:
I also think that we should not show us as nothing happens and that you can get perfectly, of course we take it, but because we have no choice, but normally it has nothingyou are welcome.
It does not seem normal to click 5 times a day as little and have to massacrar my fingers or if I do not want to have to carry a device inserted in my body and throw out extra hours, the one that can or take it from the salary, also the one who canTo pay for it, we are going to live and work to carry this disease as well as possible and then have no complications, which we will still have, Joer that normal ... and then we go with the meals, which is even worse, that if, that,We eat everything, but all the damn day counting I do not see that the "nornal" people are making accounts when they go to the burguer King, at home their mother -in -law or a friend, sits at the table and ended and I do not want to continueDo you know all even those who climb Everest, so that normal has this disease?That we have to do what the "normal" people do to go to work with a backpack full of stones because we do not receive a fisting help (if the needles and insulin strips, jooooo..which guayyy ..... how luckyDo we have to give it to us for free ... and a club, for free nothing, that for that I pay/pagans every month to the SS)?And I don't keep my turn on.
And that, that if they see us so normal, so handsome and Lozanos and so well, they will say that so that things will change, if things are going well for not
Touch them ...

Totally agree on everything.I personally feel that it is a total absurd.Have to inject 4 or 5 times a day, click 10 times on the fingers, all the time thinking about how much I will be, how much is missing for the next puncture, how much sugar was before, how much exercise I have done or I will do later ...I'm doing things but since my mind is always in that ...

I remember an old announcement that said "life is not made to count calories."As saying that having to monitor everything you eat so as not to gain it was not life.Well, what kind of life do we have?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/07/2015 2:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.