Thanksgiving

rafach's profile photo   12/09/2015 6:03 p.m.

Well, it happens to me sometimes that someone puts something interesting and for not being citing or putting only thanks to the end I do not.In other forums there is a chance button the Facebook.
It would not be bad to put it, but I have no idea how complicated it is, or it ceases to be that clear.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/09/2015 6:03 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

And it usually puts underneath: the following foreros have thanked x this message ...

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/09/2015 6:04 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

An interesting functionality @rafach, before we had a "like" with each message that could be click, but it did not adapt to the new format, I think you are right and I would have to recover it!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/09/2015 6:16 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I totally agree that there was a button that was called "thanks", "I like" or as it would be called.My vote for that if it can be implemented, but nothing happens @Fer

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2015 8:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A question that has been running for a few minutes ...

Why do I see on the start page next to the title of this thread a button that puts "2 I like" and if I enter the thread, above the right appears a "like" and in the second message another appears "me" ILike, "but I don't see any button to click and put" I like it. "

This looks like a tongue twenty, hahaha

DiabetesForo
12/09/2015 8:36 p.m.

I think Fer walks hahaha

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/09/2015 8:45 p.m.

artories said:
I think that Fer walks hahaha

I fear it, hahaha

DiabetesForo
12/09/2015 8:54 p.m.

@joseludi, @Artorias, @rafach You have "Pillao" with the "Helaos" cart ... :)) :)) :)) :))

I have added an option to say "I like" a topic or comment, in addition the topics summarize the number of "I like you", I hope you like everyone !!!;)

Thanks for the @rafach suggestion, I had a long time pending !!!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
12/09/2015 9:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
@Joseludi, @Artorias, @rafach you have "pillao" with the "HELAOS" cart ... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

I have added an option to say "I like" a topic or comment, in addition the topics summarize the number of "I like you", I hope you like everyone !!!;)

Thanks for the @rafach suggestion, I had a long time pending !!!: P

I've already released the "Like" @Fer Thank you

DiabetesForo
12/09/2015 10:07 p.m.

From here little by Facebook we are going to ask you for the button I don't like it and I get angry hahaha.
Very good that button !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/09/2015 11:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.